What's new

Working Public even glitch

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would recommend taking full advantage of this while you can!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that doesn't work a few friends tried it and I also tried it and alot of people tried on the comments and say same.

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that doesn't work a few friends tried it and I also tried it and alot of people tried on the comments and say same.

This does work. But it isnt a glitch. Its almost like an intended mechanic.

When you fast travel back to a location, it connects you to a different instance of the world. Essentially meaning you MIGHT be connected to a world were the event has not yet finished. Its not "Infinite" by any means... but if you manage the first instance of the event fast enough at the very least you should beable to get a second one.

If when you fast travel there is no event, keep fast travelling until there is one. People kill the events at different speeds. For this to work your hopign other instances of the worlds are slow :smile:

Hope this helps.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

When you fast travel back to a location, it connects you to a different instance of the world. Essentially meaning you MIGHT be connected to a world were the event has not yet finished. Its not "Infinite" by any means... but if you manage the first instance of the event fast enough at the very least you should beable to get a second one.

If when you fast travel there is no event, keep fast travelling until there is one. People kill the events at different speeds. For this to work your hopign other instances of the worlds are slow :smile:

Hope this helps.
Ya that's what I figured, I was thinking like there is no way that it ALWAYS works it has to be the instances that you just end up getting into a instance with others that are already in a active event and almost finished.

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A buddy of mine sent me the video and said he was doing it with a lot off sucess. Unfortunately, I am at work and have not yet tried it. I follow the GTA forums and figured I would share the video here while I was on. It's awfully quite here on the Destiny side.

Hope this helps.
Yeah that makes sense. Well said.

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have been using this fast travel method all over the place. It definitely works. I have used it for public events, high value targets, and just to rack up kills to complete challenges and quests.

Most i got were 2 public event chests in a row, but i managed to get 3 HVT chests in a row on 2 seprate occasions.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
I've attempted this 10+ times without any success and we destroy the event within 3 mins if not less. Maybe I'm just unlucky. I did get my first exotic engram at lvl 12 tho

tuck

tuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This still works I have done it a few times. However it is not always guaranteed

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've attempted this 10+ times without any success and we destroy the event within 3 mins if not less. Maybe I'm just unlucky. I did get my first exotic engram at lvl 12 tho
That's crazy that you didn't get it even 1 time out of the 10. I have done it on all different public events, not just the witch's ritual. Could just be luck of the draw. Also make sure you're not in a fireteam as i think it will keep you on the same server rather than going to a new one.

C

cichate

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I have got back into events up to 4 times it works on all planets where the event is close to your spawn not just titan.

X

xEuphoria

Reaction score
Sin$
I've also had bad luck with this one. I have got it to work maybe, twice or so? Outside from that I feel it's one of those things that will either work or won't like stated above. Our luck may just be too poor. Lol

Banana Clipper

Banana Clipper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works radomly, if you finish YOUR instance as fast as possible then quick travel to the same Public Event you'll have better luck. Titan works GREAT for this, then I've been able to hit as many as 3 in a row but have had instances of not getting any more after finishing my own Public Event. I also use the fast travel thing when Im solo in a PE if I get there with a minute or more left before start

Top Bottom
Login
Register