Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

PC PUBG PC Cheat - Aimbot, ESP, Customization, Hack Settings, Auto Update

Discussion in 'PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS' started by GatorCheats, Nov 18, 2017 with 1,633 replies and 185,758 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GatorCheats

GatorCheats Verified Seller Verified Premium

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 12
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2019
  2. Aaron

Aaron I'm Batman Administrator

Ratings:
    This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    GTAGods Undetected PUBG Radar Review.

After logging 180 hours onto PUBG I then purchased the Radar supplied by GTAgods. It has made every game a lot easier, having real time updates on where everyone is helps way more than you could imagine. Let alone being able to see vehicles for when you need to escape that blue zone. It is so simple to navigate the map, easy zoom in/zoom out feature. The best thing in my opinion about this is that it isn't a guaranteed win system, you are still playing yourself and still enhance your skill everytime you play. Support is amazing, I had one issue when first setting it up, Pulse helped me out massively and got me working.

In conclusion, buy this. You wont regret it, it has helped me get over 5 chicken dinners in one night. This hack took me by surprise, and I love every bit of it. The price is great value, and people are great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Connor

Connor Hi :3 Retired

Ratings:
    This cheat does what is shown. You get into the match, the map will show you as well as enemy/friendly players (and cars).
    I would like to note that this cheat is "real time" meaning that the radar is updated instantly, there is no delay/input lag between you and the radar.

It's very simple to set up once you get it working; although, upon buying you could be waiting anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours. You can use the mouse to zoom in or zoom out depending where you click on the screen. Or, you can use the + and - buttons on your keyboard.

The fact that it's connected through a separate device makes it very unlikely to be detected. As long as you follow the instructions, which again are simple to follow.

Overall, I'll give it a 4/5. I can't wait to see the new features that are planned to come out.
    (might give it a 5/5 then)

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  5. Wokse

Wokse Getting There

Ratings:
    Wait becuase the cheat is on the phone , that means no VAC risk right ?

6. Pulse

Pulse GatorCheats.com Verified Premium

Ratings:
    EDIT: original post removed.

If you are reading posts on these older pages to see what my cheats for PUBG are like, please skip to the most recent page(s) on the thread.

Not only have I changed the cheats I sell since these old posts were made, but I have also changed contact info, pricing and many other aspects of my services for PUBG.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the last available page for reviews and accurate information.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  7. Cafe

Cafe ○ Espresso Yourself ○

Ratings:
    Seems like an awesome service! GLWS! Personally, I love Pulse, so give him your money! Chao!

• Like Like x 1
  8. raifuEnthusiast

raifuEnthusiast Newbie

Ratings:
    This is some straight gang**** right here.

Ever wonder if someone else dropped with you into Prison?
    Ever wonder if the ****er who somehow tanked 2 AWM shots is healing up or flanking you?
    Ever wonder at all?
    This **** takes care of that. Yes, it's expensive, but it's worth it.

Customer service is top-notch as well, Pulse will make sure you're getting what you're paying for.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pulse

Ratings:

If you are reading posts on these older pages to see what my cheats for PUBG are like, please skip to the most recent page(s) on the thread.

Not only have I changed the cheats I sell since these old posts were made, but I have also changed contact info, pricing and many other aspects of my services for PUBG.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the last available page for reviews and accurate information.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Unboundh4x

Unboundh4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm really enjoying the cheat so far,
    Setup was smooth and realy eazy!
    He even played a game with me to make sure i fully understood the cheat!

With that said, Tnx for this amazing cheat! cant wait for the new features :wink:

ps: sorry for any spelling mistakes im dutch :tongue:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Post Malone

Post Malone #1 Rocket League Player. (Gardzz) Retired

Ratings:
    Well, where can I start with this? It is one of the best things I have used for cheating in a game. It is crazy how quick the feed is to show which way players move and to even see where they're looking is unreal! As soon as you have a AR/SR in game you are pretty much guaranteed a top 10 spot.. if you can shoot of course. :wink:

Seriously though, for the prices I have seen, this is probably the best budget cheat out there!

I really hope they can add other things such as level 3 armour, gun locations. Let's just hope the big man Pulse will have this in the works!

If you want to know anymore about this, feel free to ask me questions.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pulse

Ratings:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Post Malone

Post Malone #1 Rocket League Player. (Gardzz) Retired

Ratings:
    Love this! Exactly what I was hoping for!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Until customisation this is far too many weapons in my opinion, I doubt anyone wants to run to a green dot and find out its a s12k or a UMP9. As soon as customisation is out this will be good though.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  15. Pulse

Ratings:

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. KillJoyLemon

KillJoyLemon Newbie

Ratings:
    Will you be able to do or use this on the Xbox One version of PUBG once it’s released ?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pat Brennan

Pat Brennan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is it like a time share program?
    To clarify what is the pricing?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pulse

Ratings:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Global Eclipse

Global Eclipse Electrical Engineering Student

Ratings:
    So I have purchased this product myself and I can attest to it's quality and results. The security employed to ensure that the cheat isn't detected is much appreciated. The cheat works really well, the real time map tracking is not a joke.

It even continues to work if you are playing in squads and are spectating your friends playing!

I finally have a use for the ARX dock on my keyboard LOL.

Bonus from buying recently was that I got the Black Friday/Cyber Weekend discount too so I got two months of cheat usage time for my initial $150.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Pulse

Ratings: