What's new

News PUBG Corp reveals 5-Year plan for PUBG Esports

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PUBG creator Brendan 'Playerunknown' Greene has revealed more about the future of the game this Tuesday, mentioning about its five-year plan to build a sustainable esports ecosystem around its flagship game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. PUBG Corp is aiming to create a PUBG self-financed and sustainable esports structure that includes broad-based participation in amateur events, regional leagues with external partners across each region, and a yearly world championship. Full details here.

M

Meow

Meowing on the SPOT
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but playing PUBG with so much RNG based with circles and such its will never be E Sport. its a nice game for fun but E Sport. nah

Dexterityyy

Dexterityyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but playing PUBG with so much RNG based with circles and such its will never be E Sport. its a nice game for fun but E Sport. nah

Says who?? NOT YOU tf....you controll nothing of that and nobody cares for your opinion so who knows Wht the future holds.....NOT YOU

M

Meow

Meowing on the SPOT
Reaction score
Sin$
Says who?? NOT YOU tf....you controll nothing of that and nobody cares for your opinion so who knows Wht the future holds.....NOT YOU

Guess you havn't watched the So far failed esport tournaments that they have had so far. tho its my opinion and most of the people i talk with thinks the same. maybe when they fix server issues and general optimizations sure try make it a esport. but then again too much RNG based to be a proper sport

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess you havn't watched the So far failed esport tournaments that they have had so far. tho its my opinion and most of the people i talk with thinks the same. maybe when they fix server issues and general optimizations sure try make it a esport. but then again too much RNG based to be a proper sport
Server issues would be a must do before any sort of actual esport. As far as random number generators go though, there are modes that lock you to full gear. There was even the silent mode where everyone had crossbows. And part of the fun is finding all the parts to whatever gun you are looking to set up. They need to fix the radar cheat before they have any sort of esport though.
Disable crates and disable level 3 armor all together. That would even it out a bit. As far as weapon hunting that is the whole point of the game. Sahnok has weapons and weapon mods usually in the same spot as the weapon. And the other maps are so large there is plenty of time to get what you need as long as you continue hunting. I often am looking for scar attachments and find myself dropping the scar and grabbing the vector or the ump since I already gathered those attachment along the way. By the time you get to the end anyway the ump is as good as any other weapon. Once we get down to the final 30 I drop whatever sniper rifle I had and just use the close range gun anyway. (Not like you are going to sight in and snipe someone 5 feet in front of you anyway)
I could see a huge esport venue for this but some things need fixed and others will need special game mode.

Top Bottom
Login
Register