Tools PSPROXY V4.1.0.0 (UPDATE BYPASS)

• Thread starter Sinatra
  • Start date
  • Views 5,637
S

Sinatra

Reaction score
**Developers Notes**
As I promised, I have made a Playstation 4 update bypasser. This little utility will allow you to bypass the 3.55 update making your system stay on a lower firmware.

Currently this has only been tested on a US console on a 3.50 firmware. To make this work for EU users all you have to do is edit the ps4-updatelist.xml included inside the .rar file from "us" to "eu". Also don't mind the PSP/PS3 Mode as those haven't been tested yet.

1. Press start on the utility.
2. Add IP and Port to the PS4.
3. Sign-In to PSN​
You will need to follow these to be able to Download things from the PS store.

1. Get off the proxy
2. Download your updates, and games or whatever you wanted.
3. Once its downloaded, go back on the proxy and play your game.

Video Tutorial:
Code:
Changes in v4.1.0.0 update:
- Added Brazil support.
- Minimize to system tray
- Check for updates button.
- New 'Options' dialog and few minor UI changes.

Changes in v4.0.0.0 update:
- Fixed additional bugs regarding PS Vita support. (Thanks Tustin <3)

Changes in v3.1.0.0 update:
- Fixed some few bugs regarding PS Vita support.

Changes in v3.0.0.0 update:
- Added PSVita and PS3 bypass update support.

Changes in v2.0.0.0 update:
- Added "Copy" to Log List by right clicking the list.
- You can now export the log by right clicking.
- Few bug bixes. (Adding PS3 support next update)

Download: [Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...5630f9fe094b1a79de9eb7b6/analysis/1478994427/

Last edited:
K

Knife

_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_
Staff
Reaction score
Damn, I already updated. I shall be more careful next time.

B

BKentucky

Reaction score
Can someone hold my hand here? I downloaded the utility, ran it, but where do I put the info? I tried a few times but can't get it to work. The PS4 refuses to launch my games without updating (soooo dumb). Do I set the PS4 network to the IP the utility gives me? If so, where does the port go? I'm a noob at this, so I need someone to hold my hand.

S

Sinatra

Reaction score
Can someone hold my hand here? I downloaded the utility, ran it, but where do I put the info? I tried a few times but can't get it to work. The PS4 refuses to launch my games without updating (soooo dumb). Do I set the PS4 network to the IP the utility gives me? If so, where does the port go? I'm a noob at this, so I need someone to hold my hand.
Type in IPCONIFG into cmd look for the IPv4 ip then make sure that IP is on your PS4 and on the tool.

B

BKentucky

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. I'm gonna give it a go and see if I can get it to work. Worst case, I'm stuck where I'm already at now. I don't have much to lose by trying, and I think I better understand i how to use the utility now.

B

BKentucky

Reaction score
Disregard, I'm still playing with it. I WILL get it it to work!

Last edited:
B

BKentucky

Reaction score
After a week of staring at FFXV and not having any luck at all, I caved and just updated to the current firmware so I could use the PS4. Oh well.

S

Sinatra

Reaction score
When I get home from work I will help you out mate :wink: you should of asked earlier in the week.
After a week of staring at FFXV and not having any luck at all, I caved and just updated to the current firmware so I could use the PS4. Oh well.

A

AlphaStorm100

Reaction score
A question, If i have a 5.05 Console for the Web Exploit and i'll use PSProxy, does it work as a spoof to go online or do i have to make a real spoof on the console ...

Top Bottom