• Thread starter Jordantreko
  • Start date
  • Views 803
Jordantreko

Jordantreko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need some kinda noob friendly psp way to download free games and any theme to my psps and when i go to system info it says my version is 3.90 so if anyone could help sure would appreciate it thanks

RebornYew

RebornYew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To get those sorts of things on your PSP (ISOs, CSOs, custom themes, etc..), you'll need custom firmware. It's good that your firmware is below 5.00 because that means it's much easier to mod. I'm thinking about writing up a tutorial about how to mod a PSP, but just haven't gotten to it. If you're still interested in modding it, let me know.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you"ll need custom firmware to download full games and as for custom themes you do not my psp is at 5.00m33-6 and get m33 i think gen is booty.

RebornYew

RebornYew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you"ll need custom firmware to download full games and as for custom themes you do not my psp is at 5.00m33-6 and get m33 i think gen is booty.
GEN is excellent. It's more up to date than M33, due to the fact that Dark_Alex discontinued his work on M33 quite some time ago. GEN firmware can play most games to date and for those that it doesn't support, you can upgrade to 5.50 Prometheus.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
GEN is excellent. It's more up to date than M33, due to the fact that Dark_Alex discontinued his work on M33 quite some time ago. GEN firmware can play most games to date and for those that it doesn't support, you can upgrade to 5.50 Prometheus.
I can still run everygame due to the smokins patch creator so there's not much any difference then that and m33 is just better i think gen sucks i had 5.50 then downgraded to 5.00 m33-6.

Jordantreko

Jordantreko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i am very interested in modding
thanks guys

thanks guys

thanks guys

RileyHayes

Swift9lives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

m33 has released a plugin for 5.50 games, and m33 will come back he did that before and m33 is better then gen.

RebornYew

RebornYew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
m33 has released a plugin for 5.50 games, and m33 will come back he did that before and m33 is better then gen.
That's a complete guess, I highly doubt it will come back. If you have a source for this, please do show me. Also, you need to back up your statement. Why is M33 better than GEN? I can give you multiple reasons why GEN is better than M33.

Top Bottom
Login
Register