• Thread starter Spambotting
  • Start date
  • Views 495
Spambotting

Spambotting

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I did everything correctly:
1st Loaded the game (MW2) which is my region I loaded it with a gta cd inside.
2nd i went to psnpatch and disabled syscalls and spoofed cid and psid
3rd i did psnninja
4th i load the game and it freezes on a black screen and i have to restart my ps3

But if i turn off internet, dont do psn patch or psnninja the game works perfectly fine and people told me to enable bdemu in multiman settings but im on dex and i cant find enable bdemu in multiman settings 
and how do i know if im on drex or rex since my screen only shows rebug but im on dex my freind told me he did drex but idk if he is telling the truth

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I did everything correctly:
1st Loaded the game (MW2) which is my region I loaded it with a gta cd inside.
2nd i went to psnpatch and disabled syscalls and spoofed cid and psid
3rd i did psnninja
4th i load the game and it freezes on a black screen and i have to restart my ps3

But if i turn off internet, dont do psn patch or psnninja the game works perfectly fine and people told me to enable bdemu in multiman settings but im on dex and i cant find enable bdemu in multiman settings 
and how do i know if im on drex or rex since my screen only shows rebug but im on dex my freind told me he did drex but idk if he is telling the truth

Try doing PSN Patch then PS Ninja then load the game you want to play and see if that works.

As for the BD ROM Emulator you go to multiMAN settings and scroll to the bottom and it should be there, if it is enabled go to the game section in multiMAN and click game settings for MW2 and make sure BD-ROM is checked off.

To check if you're on DEX or CEX simply open Rebug toolbox and click system information and it'll tell you there.

Spambotting

Spambotting

Reaction score
Sin$
no i wanna know like am i on d-rex or normal rex and for the bdemu I went to the botttom of multiman settings its not there is something like enable access to hdd/ps3/ something like that

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no i wanna know like am i on d-rex or normal rex and for the bdemu I went to the botttom of multiman settings its not there is something like enable access to hdd/ps3/ something like that
Yeah I know, go to Rebug toolbox and it will say either DEX or CEX. DEX is D-REX and CEX is REX.

Top Bottom
Login
Register