• Start date
  • Views 557
A

AiraCobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PSN Network Scheduled Maintenance on Thursday, February 12th
Sony will be performing maintenance on Thursday, February 12th. This maintenance will start at approximately 9:00 am PT and end around 12:30pm PT.

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. If you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance, you may be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period.

PS4 users will not be able to view the What's New, Live, and Library areas of their console. Share functions will be impacted as well.

To find out more: https://support.us.p...detail/a_id/237

KayDee

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why it only allows people to use apps like HULU and Netflix if you've signed in within the past five days? That's kind of strange in my opinion.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why it only allows people to use apps like HULU and Netflix if you've signed in within the past five days? That's kind of strange in my opinion.
I have no idea.. I think those dont use the sony servers. They just connect straight to ther servers. So, thingd kikr hulu & netflix, can still be accessed even though the sony servers are down, and your connected to the internet,
Everything i just said was most likely wrong, but.

screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PSN Network Scheduled Maintenance on Thursday, February 12th
Sony will be performing maintenance on Thursday, February 12th. This maintenance will start at approximately 9:00 am PT and end around 12:30pm PT.

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. If you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance, you may be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period.

PS4 users will not be able to view the What's New, Live, and Library areas of their console. Share functions will be impacted as well.

To find out more: https://support.us.p...detail/a_id/237
How is this specific to GTA?

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
if i had seen this, i would have taken a shift from work -__-

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They have the funniest, low budget and unprofessional picture up on their website right now saying they are under maintenance. Really instills faith in the masses (:

LBPmaint540X338_X.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register