What's new

PSN cards DH Gate/Tradetang

Reilly

Reilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do they work just like 6k accounts ? Never used PSN cards off of it, do they shut down the account quick ?

Any info appreciated :smile:

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't tell you, and this site is probably 97% of Xbox Users :tt2: I reckon they're exact same though, get the PSN ID and password and it will have the 'x amount£' loaded on to it already.

Reilly

Reilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't tell you, and this site is probably 97% of Xbox Users :tt2: I reckon they're exact same though, get the PSN ID and password and it will have the 'x amount£' loaded on to it already.

I know there the same, I was asking if anyone who has experience with them if the money on it gets taken off it as fast as MSP's can be. If ye don't ask you will never know :smile:

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there the same, I was asking if anyone who has experience with them if the money on it gets taken off it as fast as MSP's can be. If ye don't ask you will never know :smile:

Of course, well I don't think the Money/Credit will get taken off as quick as MSP because PSN Is already free? So I reckon it can be loaded on and kept for a certain amount of time. But don't take my word for it! :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register