What's new

Unsolved PSN Ban

M

micemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys so i am banned have been for awhile no idea how it happened...

running 4.46 when i got done for something think it was watchdogs playing it before release

anyway my question is can i get a PSID from a non jailbroken ps3 and use that to gain online again?

what is it IDPS or PSID? ban error is 8002A2314

What is the best way to get online back? i really am keen to play some destiny :frown:

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score
You'll need to flash the dumps of that PS3 to get the CID from it.
IDPS and PSID are the same thing, they are basically like the number for your PSN name.
Buy a new console ID.

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
Yes okay, your telling the guy what he must do, but what good does this give him if he's just going to go do what you said and result in the same situation ! what caused him t o get banned and how he can avoid this ? Im in the same Boat as Him!

M

micemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a bookmark somewhere, pretty sure it was because i was playing pre released games. but yeah the bookmark explains how to stealth your console basicly play games from external HDD and psnpatch or whatever and a couple of other tools to prevent me from getting banned again...

But yeah anyway is there any free sources for these ID's or wheres the best place to buy them? broke atm but hoping they're not to expensive :tongue:

B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Yes okay, your telling the guy what he must do, but what good does this give him if he's just going to go do what you said and result in the same situation ! what caused him t o get banned and how he can avoid this ? Im in the same Boat as Him!
There is no way around it - if you go online constantly with CFW sooner or later you will get ban

X

XxSons_of_GunzxX

*N0 GUTZ,N0 GLORY*
Reaction score
I got a good buddy on my friends list who has been doing wtv he wants online since online was released .. never seen him get ban once .. !! Plus he plays almost every night ... ive been trying to get in contact with him but he's stuck on ps4 now !!Destiny bs lol

M

micemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any info on where to buy keys/ how to protect from ban would be awesome!

Top Bottom