Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Releases PS4Macro - Automation utility for PS4 Remote Play written in C#

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Modding & Tutorials' started by Cali, Sep 12, 2017 with 13 replies and 4,910 views.

1. Cali

Cali Retired Retired

Ratings:
    ]
    [​IMG]

Since the beginning, we have always seen a program running remote control abilities for the PlayStation 4. Today, programmer [Click here to view the link] has released an automation utility for PS4 Remote Play written in C# for DualShock 4 controllers. In order to make this function, we need a .NET Library to intercept and inject controls on PS4 Remote Play for Windows. Komefai had also released this named [Click here to view the link] to help you out with your problems.

Download:

PS4Macro: [Click here to view the link]
    PS4RemoteControlInterceptor: [Click here to view the link]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Snowy

Snowy Let it snow

Ratings:
    Soo, this is OFW?

3. OP
    Cali

Cali Retired Retired

Ratings:
    To be completely honest, I'm not sure. I would assume yes but don't quote my words. I'll look more into it and I'll let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Snowy

Snowy Let it snow

Ratings:
    To be honest, looking through the code, it doesn’t seem like it does need CFW..

5. Link

Link I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.

Ratings:
    So are there any good uses for this?

Like farming xp in some game or something

6. Snowy

Snowy Let it snow

Ratings:
    Could also create a rapid fire macro.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Link

Link I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.

Ratings:
    So I guess I'm gonna download this to try and farm Depot Points on MWR, How likely am I to get banned :')

8. Taylor_Swift

Taylor_Swift oi oi

Ratings:
    Very unlikely - by the sounds of it, it's just using the remote play function, but instead of using a controller, you can sort of tell it what to do, if you get what I mean.

9. Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Its for OFW. It uses one of the usermade remote play applications. (i dont recall the name) but it allows you to use any input on your PS4 whilst also using remote play. this just hooks into that

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. G91

G91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm curious has anyone done any experimenting with image recognition maybe we can create some kind of intelligent Bots

11. Obarrada

Obarrada Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyway of controlling multiple ps4's with one controller??

12. HashAsh

HashAsh Newbie

Ratings:
    I know this is an old thread but this little program is just so simple & awesome.

Does anyone know where Komefai disappeared to?? No more responses on his Issues page & doesn't look like he's been on any social media for a long while.
    Works flawlessly on my PC & most of my friends but on my laptop & another friends PC it just works sometimes but most of the time not. Really really ran out of ideas as to why & have tried many things to try see what the cause is. Won't go into detail here unless ofcourse someone who knows the program backwards can shed some light as to what it could be that makes it work only sometimes on my laptop for example.

My mate has mucked around with it a bit using screenshots/images to reconnect automatically to Gun Rush when he's AFK'ing using his script whereas I was reconnecting using only the loop record feature before he made the script.

13. Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    He most likely left the scene due to toxicity

Devs make these projects as hobbies, and 9/10 times when they release projects they are introduced with a wave of people telling them that the project sucks cause it isn't a kexploit

14. HashAsh

HashAsh Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok yea geeze that's a shame. I'll keep at it see if I can figure this problem out, cheerz.