What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working (PS4/XBOX/PC)CoD MW Infected Glitches All Best Working Infected Glitches!

ImDU7V

ImDU7V

Reaction score
Sin$

Tutorial For ATV Glitches!

Step 1 - You will need an ATV, go next to the walls that are shown in the video and have a friend/ other player drive into you while you jump.
Step 2 - You will need to pull backwards while jumping to go through the wall and into the secret rooms.
Step 3 - Enjoy the wall-breaches :smile: they work in infected.

Tutorial For Solo ATV Glitch!
Step 1 - Drive the ATV to the top of any set of stairs.
Step 2 - Slowly reverse the ATV down the stairs.
Step - Exit the ATV and mantle the back of the ATV as it is reversing.

Tutorial for Shield Stacking
Step 1 - Have a friend place a shield anywhere you want to stack the shields.
Step 2 - Jump on top of the shield and try to place down your shield but pull back and jump at the same time!
Step 3 - If you have done it correctly it should place down on top of the other shield.

Tutorial for other glitches requiring a shield
If the shield cannot be placed simply place the shield and pull back this should place the shield.

Hope you enjoy the glitches :smile: <3

PSN_omega_9008

PSN_omega_9008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea no matter what arc glitch I do it never works for me ever I done like 3 or 4 different ones

Top Bottom
Login
Register