What's new

Patched PS4/XBOX ONE—SOLO BENNY’S MERGE! RC to CAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the bad sport method I posted a while back, has anyone tried this since today's patch? You sit in the car, exit, enter RC menu, sit back inside car, join a friend in bad sport lobby, wait a couple seconds hit left d-pad to drive back to workshop, you'll get an error saying this player is in bad sport returning to GTA online. If it takes you back to your original session the car used to become merged. The problem I had was finding sessions which take you back to your original session, rather than finding a new session after that error message. But if anyone wants to see the video here's the link, this was totally overlooked as there were far better solo merges at the time. We just need to find what type of session we have to be in, in order for us to remain in that session after receiving the error. Solo, private, public etc.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Odd, I had the dpad options after a fresh restart, but could not get the timing, kept getting blurry cut scene of driving back into garage. Then after about 10 failed attempts i now have no dpad options... something definitely has been altered.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, that method still used the pause/left Dpad method. First part still works, though.
Yeah i tried it just now. I didnt know what part they patched till i kept trying to send it back.

I tried walking to my vehcle press pause and quickly start an invalid job just as he jumps in but when you load back hes standing outside the car like when you start a gerald job.

Also tried walking to car and holding down on dpad and selecting a sp character to get the alert as he jumps in and decline and spam left d pad but no dice either.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i tried it just now. I didnt know what part they patched till i kept trying to send it back.

I tried walking to my vehcle press pause and quickly start an invalid job just as he jumps in but when you load back hes standing outside the car like when you start a gerald job.

Also tried walking to car and holding down on dpad and selecting a sp character to get the alert as he jumps in and decline and spam left d pad but no dice either.

There is a workaround being passed around, and a user here has hinted at it involving joining a friend in bad sports. I'm going to get one of my accounts in BS and see if it works. I have been able to get the mods to transfer but just like another user posted I get kicked out of garage without car, and mods do not stick. Either way I hope if a bypass is found it is not released until after F1s.

W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
There is a workaround being passed around, and a user here has hinted at it involving joining a friend in bad sports. I'm going to get one of my accounts in BS and see if it works. I have been able to get the mods to transfer but just like another user posted I get kicked out of garage without car, and mods do not stick. Either way I hope if a bypass is found it is not released until after F1s.
there's a workaround on yt but they dont want it on here thats all im gonna say

Artifice97

Artifice97

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get all parts off Desert Raid. I did the merge with the panto only having bumpers like the OP says and it removed nothing.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So apparently the arena war vehicles can be used to remove parts? i managed to remove the hold off a peyote gasser when i merged it with a sasquatch
Post automatically merged:

can anyone also tell me what gets taken off the kanjo? the entire spoiler or does it just revert to "none" ? i ask cause I merged one with a drfit yosemite with no turbo and it only reverted the spoiler to default "none"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register