What's new

Patched PS4/XBOX ONE—SOLO BENNY’S MERGE! RC to CAR!

Navy Davey

☠️Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I’m jealous now cause you hot f1 wheels since you’re on ps4
Lol...
I am also on Xbox and waiting patiently for F1s to be released while crossing my fingers that the current merges aren’t patched by that time.
I have a sneaking suspicion that they may suspend the drip feed at least a week since we would be getting two cars and a new game mode. It may be a couple of weeks instead of next week that we will see F1s on Xbox.

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Lol...
I am also on Xbox and waiting patiently for F1s to be released while crossing my fingers that the current merges aren’t patched by that time.
I have a sneaking suspicion that they may suspend the drip feed at least a week since we would be getting two cars and a new game mode. It may be a couple of weeks instead of next week that we will see F1s on Xbox.
Same here, lucky PS bastids with their recent activity, save wizard, and all that **** lol. Any word on if the F1s will be able to be stored in regular garages? I haven't looked into it but if they can't, well, that would just f*** up all of my plans.

Navy Davey

☠️Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Same here, lucky PS bastids with their recent activity, save wizard, and all that **** lol. Any word on if the F1s will be able to be stored in regular garages? I haven't looked into it but if they can't, well, that would just f*** up all of my plans.
Yes they will be able to be stored in regular garages.
Lol...
I am also on PS4 so I am lucky to have loads of F1 wheels on many cars but am waiting patiently to have them on my Xbox collection too:wink:

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Yes they will be able to be stored in regular garages.
Lol...
I am also on PS4 so I am lucky to have loads of F1 wheels on many cars but am waiting patiently to have them on my Xbox collection too:wink:

Glad to hear, I was fully expecting to have the F1s only stored in some special F1 garage. Ok, hopefully someone has a merge on the back burner for when the F1s get released just in case these get patched.

It's kind of a blessing Xbox doesn't have F1s, if we had F1s I would be spending even MORE time merging, every other time a merge got patched I was a little bummed, but also a little relieved lmao.

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Glad to hear, I was fully expecting to have the F1s only stored in some special F1 garage. Ok, hopefully someone has a merge on the back burner for when the F1s get released just in case these get patched.

It's kind of a blessing Xbox doesn't have F1s, if we had F1s I would be spending even MORE time merging, every other time a merge got patched I was a little bummed, but also a little relieved lmao.

haha, yup.. i spent the past 2 days getting caught up with merges... Wasn't planning on doing the F1s on my RC, but I may. if you see me on and need a friend in different targeting mode i'm usually in Free aim. Also if you on and see me and come across the red peyote lmk, that thing has been elusive as of late.

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
haha, yup.. i spent the past 2 days getting caught up with merges... Wasn't planning on doing the F1s on my RC, but I may. if you see me on and need a friend in different targeting mode i'm usually in Free aim. Also if you on and see me and come across the red peyote lmk, that thing has been elusive as of late.
lol I have been going crazy trying to get two accounts done, while still grinding on RDRO on both accounts, and I want to get some of my other accounts set up with Benny RCs and modded cars to make them a little more alluring when it's time to sell them. Good to know, I'll probably need to join off you up when there is another 3 person GC2F as I need to transfer some cars around.

I'll keep an eye out, you mean the unaffiliated red Peyote that spawns down near Grove Street, correct?

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Good to know, I'll probably need to join off you up when there is another 3 person GC2F as I need to transfer some cars around.

I'll keep an eye out, you mean the unaffiliated red Peyote that spawns down near Grove Street, correct?
Yeah man just message me and i'll make sure to be in a different target mode.

Yeah, i want to use that worn color on some of my muscle and rusted cars.

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to merge the APC it doesn’t let me change views to do the action

i tried to go back a few pages but didn't see it, think you have to start in FP view or you can do the gerald job release method to get out of it.

markgixxer750

Reaction score
I'll keep my eye open for it.

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is patched, must have been another mid day one. Car to car has same issues. No merge comes from left d pad. I have full console restarted on xbox one.

Top Bottom