What's new

Patched PS4/XBOX ONE—SOLO BENNY’S MERGE! RC to CAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra_wayyted

Ultra_wayyted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s been working just fine on both Xbox and PS4.
This is a tricky glitch to hit.
Even if you have a feel for the timing it can be frustrating.
I usually press left D-Pad about halfway through releasing pause.
There’s really no way to time the presses because your window is a micro second.
Good luck I hope you can figure it out.
I hit the L dpad js bfor I release the pause

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit the L dpad js bfor I release the pause
If you are failing that’s why.
Hitting Left D-Pad before releasing pause will result in the normal cutscene returning you to the garage.

MavReaper

MavReaper

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just wondering how do U get your 1st car with F1 rims?
I've seen countless vids on the various merge glitches, multiple google searches and skimmed multiple threads but none I've seen mention how to get your original set to merge with?

Is it certain a car you can buy?
A certain mod shop?
Or an unlock from completing a heist mission?
Or something else completely.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just wondering how do U get your 1st car with F1 rims?
I've seen countless vids on the various merge glitches, multiple google searches and skimmed multiple threads but none I've seen mention how to get your original set to merge with?

Is it certain a car you can buy?
A certain mod shop?
Or an unlock from completing a heist mission?
Or something else completely.
F1s were modded and brought into the game originally via Save Editor and Save Wizard.
They have then been passed around the community via GCTF.
At the moment they are exclusive to PS4.
Xbox won’t see these for a few more weeks.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried for 3 days now to save my Benny’s rims on the Karin Sultan Classic, and every time now, I find a new lobby after saving the car, upgrading it multiple times, in the arena, my ceo garage, and LSC, and when I load into a new lobby, the car doesn’t have the rims. It keeps the Yankton plates, green windows, and the custom crew color, but all the cosmetic upgrades are gone including the Benny’s rims.

I am on Xbox one. Anyone else having this issue ? How to fix it ?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried for 3 days now to save my Benny’s rims on the Karin Sultan Classic, and every time now, I find a new lobby after saving the car, upgrading it multiple times, in the arena, my ceo garage, and LSC, and when I load into a new lobby, the car doesn’t have the rims. It keeps the Yankton plates, green windows, and the custom crew color, but all the cosmetic upgrades are gone including the Benny’s rims.

I am on Xbox one. Anyone else having this issue ? How to fix it ?

Is it on a magic slot vehicle? If so you then have to dupe that car and save the Dupe as the MS vehicle reverts after you leave session/game. New to MS myself, but recall when watching videos on it that’s how the process went.

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it on a magic slot vehicle? If so you then have to dupe that car and save the Dupe as the MS vehicle reverts after you leave session/game. New to MS myself, but recall when watching videos on it that’s how the process went.
Honestly. I don’t have a clue. I never purposely made a magic slot. Is it something you could make by accident? The car I’m trying to modify is the brand new one. I haven’t done any glitches or anything with it. If there a way to tell if it’s a magic slot ? I’ve tried saving the vehicle in the arena, ceo, and a normal garage and all revert. I even bought some different upgrades for another vehicle after putting the Benny’s on the first one, and the first car still reverted, and the second car still had the new upgrades even though I swapped the two when saving.

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk about anyone here but i cannot finish the last step to save the merge. As soon as the car merged and my character goes running, i cannot go inti FPV mode to emote....even if i was already in FPV it kicks you out of it and then he runs off.

Is anyone else having this happen?

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Nvm, i got it fixed by selecting a Gerald job and quitting!

Update: Second Car gave me a infinite nlack screen onve merged.

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly. I don’t have a clue. I never purposely made a magic slot. Is it something you could make by accident? The car I’m trying to modify is the brand new one. I haven’t done any glitches or anything with it. If there a way to tell if it’s a magic slot ? I’ve tried saving the vehicle in the arena, ceo, and a normal garage and all revert. I even bought some different upgrades for another vehicle after putting the Benny’s on the first one, and the first car still reverted, and the second car still had the new upgrades even though I swapped the two when saving.

yes, believe it or not! I wasn't around when they started creating them perse, but had some as I transferred some cars from 360 to next gen on my Bike Racks which in turn when calling them off it created a MS vehicle. I happen to keep one over the years and just recently found out I had it. Also if you ever did the BMX to car slot it may have created one depending on what garage was used.

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, believe it or not! I wasn't around when they started creating them perse, but had some as I transferred some cars from 360 to next gen on my Bike Racks which in turn when calling them off it created a MS vehicle. I happen to keep one over the years and just recently found out I had it. Also if you ever did the BMX to car slot it may have created one depending on what garage was used.
Would that spot end up in the same garage as the bmx ? I ask as i have a bmx in a spot from an older glitch..

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw. Just hit this on second go after fresh restart...ps4

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would that spot end up in the same garage as the bmx ? I ask as i have a bmx in a spot from an older glitch..

honestly not sure, because they had to be called from a certain garage and then stored in a garage that would acknowledge it as a MS. I have quite a few BMXs in car spots, but they were done well before they started using MS’s and I have no idea what garages they were as most were there before we expanded from 3 garages to 6 to what we have now.

ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure which lid I had on but when I merged rc to the new drift Yosemite, it removed the turbos off of it

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure which lid I had on but when I merged rc to the new drift Yosemite, it removed the turbos off of it
That happens when merging any vehicle to the Drift Yosemite.
IMG_5136.jpg

W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
gonna make this a sticky thread? or is it already at max

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m jealous now cause you hot f1 wheels since you’re on ps4
Lol...
I am also on Xbox and waiting patiently for F1s to be released while crossing my fingers that the current merges aren’t patched by that time.
I have a sneaking suspicion that they may suspend the drip feed at least a week since we would be getting two cars and a new game mode. It may be a couple of weeks instead of next week that we will see F1s on Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register