What's new

Patched [PS4/XB1]Give modded Avenger to friends

M

mikee p

Reaction score
Sin$
lol was prob me

ive been giving away avenger in public lobbys the last 3 days
you dont happen to be on xbox do you? ive been trying to find a modded avenger on xbox for ages.....

X

xI_Fabi_Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, imptomptu race on Bunker doesn't freeze you anymore - Someone please mark this as Patched or delete the thread

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok tried different ways. Even if you have TP, once you manage to get the Avenger on the ground in your facility (did this wallbreach thing through the mount chilliad successful, multiple times) the Avenger keeps disappearing after you return to storage.

Definitely patched, please remove this thread...

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok tried different ways. Even if you have TP, once you manage to get the Avenger on the ground in your facility (did this wallbreach thing through the mount chilliad successful, multiple times) the Avenger keeps disappearing after you return to storage.

Definitely patched, please remove this thread...

with TP they don't disappear ive droped hundereds of them for people lost my TP yesterday but was steady getting everyone i could an avenger if its disappearing for you then your doing something wrong. but doesnt really matter any more anyway with TP patched.

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
with TP they don't disappear ive droped hundereds of them for people lost my TP yesterday but was steady getting everyone i could an avenger if its disappearing for you then your doing something wrong. but doesnt really matter any more anyway with TP patched.

I don't what could've gone wrong if you succeed multiple times to get the modded avenger on the ground in the facility.

Is there anything else I should know beside returning the avenger to the storage?

When was the last time you gave away a modded avenger?

Please help me before I get patched, I feel the blue screen of death coming closer as it's been a long time I'm extending this TP glitch with suspending the game.

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't what could've gone wrong if you succeed multiple times to get the modded avenger on the ground in the facility.

Is there anything else I should know beside returning the avenger to the storage?

When was the last time you gave away a modded avenger?

Please help me before I get patched, I feel the blue screen of death coming closer as it's been a long time I'm extending this TP glitch with suspending the game.
Sigh, such a waste.. I was about to tell you to h help each other.

Anyone else with TP willing to give me a hand dropping the avenger?

I'm on ps4

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was stuck in the cloud with loading screen. Tried everything but this was a dead end as usual. :frown:

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help if any1 is willing to give me a hand plz

with the current TP i can drop the avenger at the facility.. but the receiver doesnt have the Rdpad option... ive tried switching lobbies, and many combinations but ... im just not able to get the rdpad ...

If any1 could plz pm me or do it in here... share some light with me plz.. id like to get the avenger before i lose my tp =(

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish you good luck bro. Hope you get something out of it before you're patched.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help if any1 is willing to give me a hand plz

with the current TP i can drop the avenger at the facility.. but the receiver doesnt have the Rdpad option... ive tried switching lobbies, and many combinations but ... im just not able to get the rdpad ...

If any1 could plz pm me or do it in here... share some light with me plz.. id like to get the avenger before i lose my tp =(

Swap characters then swap back also the receiver must own an avenger already

XIshxdxwIX

XIshxdxwIX

Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't working anymore anyways so someone should label this as patxhed

Mighty Zeus

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ty for the advices and the support given... Finally got to polish the method but I just got patched =( (blue screened)

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register