What's new

Patched [PS4/XB1]Give modded Avenger to friends

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just how "modded" can an xbox avenger be" I would think the ps4 def wins in this category..

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just how "modded" can an xbox avenger be" I would think the ps4 def wins in this category..
Good question, I've only seen them with regular rims from LSC and maybe modded crew colors

Haven't seen any money liveries or anything of that nature

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good question, I've only seen them with regular rims from LSC and maybe modded crew colors

Haven't seen any money liveries or anything of that nature

Thats kinda what I figured... PS4 really has the advantage with some of this stuff lol..

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats kinda what I figured... PS4 really has the advantage with some of this stuff lol..
Ps4 has the advantage with alot. Xbox is limited to using Charles which you cant use to put Benny's wheels on vehicles. Ps4 can use save wizard which really doesnt have any limits

T

Tapamasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone willing to share modded avanger with benny’s,hidden livery? Can give cars in return. Im on ps4

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone made this work? been trying the steps posted but cant get it...

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looka like this got patched together with the 2 player car merge arena glitch.

I tried and gave up doesnt let you open phone when frozen tried every workaround i could think of

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious if this is still working? I was able to get past the Frozen part by going to the Enterprise starter pack screen and then backing out and then I could join my friend in his facility. When I try to get in his Avenger though he would get out and then it would make me get out so trying to get into the driver seat?

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious if this is still working? I was able to get past the Frozen part by going to the Enterprise starter pack screen and then backing out and then I could join my friend in his facility. When I try to get in his Avenger though he would get out and then it would make me get out so trying to get into the driver seat?

If you open starterpack you get unglitched and cant do the merge i tried everything i could think of just waiting for new method rn cause before u could open phone even though ur camera was frozen thats why wr were able to do this glitch in the first place

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you open starterpack you get unglitched and cant do the merge i tried everything i could think of just waiting for new method rn cause before u could open phone even though ur camera was frozen thats why wr were able to do this glitch in the first place

Ohhh okay gotcha. My 1st try doing this but can u open invalid job & come back?

Can u do the targeting alert being used for gctf glitch atm to become sucked into Facility??

Cana

Cana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhh okay gotcha. My 1st try doing this but can u open invalid job & come back?

Can u do the targeting alert being used for gctf glitch atm to become sucked into Facility??
Havent tried this yet as i gave up

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anybody that is trying it.. Can you guys give us an update if any progress is made?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is probably patched. You might be able to get it working again if you mash this with the car 2 car workaround. I have not tried it yet.

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance you can get this in the facility the same way you do all the other special vehicles?

Top Bottom
Login
Register