• Start date
  • Views 65,546
Status
Not open for further replies.
EightCartel

EightCartel

Reaction score
Sin$
So i have tried every possible thing to get this to work and yet i just keep getting infinite louding screens, idk i feel like some people just can do it and some cant.

C

casual001

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive duped over 50 issis. In my long stretch of duping since 2013, this glitch has a lot of ways it can go wrong!!!

Infinite loading screen or flickering loading sign with circle or stuck under the map?
Try double pressing the ps button and coming back and it will become a loading circle only! If it fails, test internet connection on ps4 to get out of stuck loading screen.

General streamlining tips that the videos don't tell you:
  • You can die its fine, You can call a car, bike, buzzard to fly to arena its fine, you can even have spawn location to anywhere and it still works.
  • You can tell if the glitch works if you zoom out of the map above the ocean or arena, mount chilliad is a bad sign.
  • You can join a tennis job and drive immediately out instead of waiting. Golf seems to be very popular... wonder why!
  • Make sure MOC is always empty and keep empty spots in arena to drive dupes in to speed it up.
  • Add high level randoms, they like to sit in public lobbies grinding money a lot = easy joins if you have no friends online. if you have more than 1 friend to join you can chain dupes directly.
  • Dont drive around when waiting for MOC to spawn or itll just spawn far away from the arena
  • Passive mode is fine to use if you get attacked by randoms. CEO or biker is fine to use.

Honestly most of the time my issue has been people inadvertently doing jobs or activities instead of being in a public lobby. Its quickest to double tap PS and go to friends -> activity this refreshes more than the one directly under the game and lets you join people who you know are actually online.

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have tried every possible thing to get this to work and yet i just keep getting infinite louding screens, idk i feel like some people just can do it and some cant.
Maybe try this— as soon as you load in spectator box join friend then

Jamo_Gaming

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try joining twice Cancel first and be quicok to join second time. 4 seconds after screen turns black

STILL WORKING. Completed about 10 dupes just last night. The only difference I am experiencing is the frequency in which I need to restart GTA5. Sometimes after attempting to join Friend, the game doesn't acknowledge the request and then leaves you in the spectator booth, unable to join ANY friend at that point.
Also something to note; after skydiving don't worry about being killed, or dying in the process of returning to the Arena, as this doesn't matter pertaining to the glitch's success rate. Found that one out the hard way :smile: Just head back to the Arena and complete the swap like normal :wink:
Are you on PS4 or Xbox I’m struggling to get the cars to stick once duped. I have had this glitch work twice.

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on PS4 or Xbox I’m struggling to get the cars to stick once duped. I have had this glitch work twice.

I've done this glitch hundreds of times and never once have I not seen the cars stick once duped. You're missing a step somewhere. Are you moving them back to a garage after you've put them in the MOC? Because you need to do that to save them.

G

Giallolafaperta5

Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing this semi fluidly yesterday and now it seems almost every time it pops up with no arena war session found cancel or retry , Anyone know how to fix it

hobosbandaid

hobosbandaid

Reaction score
Sin$
Was working till the other day. Now it loads me stright into a area mission

Smokinbarrell187

Smokinbarrell187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try joining twice Cancel first and be quicok to join second time. 4 seconds after screen turns black

you are driving the wrong car out. w.e car replaced the elegy leave alone. drive out the first car you clicked on, to dupe. if you press on spot 3 to copy over spot 4, drive out the car in spot 3 to the moc then back to arena. and spot 3 will always be the only one you drive out and in.

Web_Xero

Web_Xero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was working till the other day. Now it loads me straight into a area mission
Hmm I'll give this a try in a few hours after work to verify. I got it down to knocking this glitch out pretty quick and onto the rinse and repeat step.
Anyone else having the glitch not functioning as it was prior for them??

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
you are driving the wrong car out. w.e car replaced the elegy leave alone. drive out the first car you clicked on, to dupe. if you press on spot 3 to copy over spot 4, drive out the car in spot 3 to the moc then back to arena. and spot 3 will always be the only one you drive out and in.

Even easier way to think about this, foolproof. Assuming you're using an issi, name it. Then watch after you swap the cars and note which one has the name, you want to drive out the other one. It's the same thing, but focusing on the name reduces the possibility of messing up to basically zero.

S

Stevie_Coupons

Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I try to do this it always say No active arena war events found to spectate. I'm not sure how I can find one to do so

Jamo_Gaming

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can Confirm this works on Xbox one Completely :’)

uzig718

uzig718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm on Xbox one this glitch is still working... 4:00am EST

Have living quarters in arena and set spawn location as arena workshop.

Parking Issi (dup car) and elegy eh8 free in the arena workshop garage.

Go to spectate door, enter... when screen goes black and only the circle is spinning without the word “Loading” then join someone else’s server asap. Will glitch and respawn under map. Make you’re way back to your arena (preferably a CEO helicopter, or a traffic vehicle)
Enter arena garage and get in to the elegy eh8 and drive towards the Center of the garage, eventually it’ll disappear and you’ll be on foot in the garage.

Walk to blue dot and move the issi in to the spot where the elegy was that you just drove away. Then get in to the ORIGINAL issi and start a golf activity from your phone, as soon as it starts looking for game start driving and exit the garage. When you’re outside your arena, stop the activity from searching, for me it automatically stops. Then call in your MOC and park the issi in there...

Go back to your arena garage, move the issi back to its original spot and place a new elegy beside it and repeat the steps!!!

Solidgold

Solidgold

Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements:
  • Arena workshop with living quarters purchased
  • Car you want to duplicate in the arena
  • Elegy rh8s in the arena workshop
  • Spawn location arena workshop
  • Matchmaking set to open
  • Moc with personal vehicle storage
Method
  1. Walk over to spectator door in arena
  2. join friend in same targeting mode to get alert to come up faster
  3. Get option to spectate event accept to enter spectator door
  4. wait for loading to go away and change to white loading circle with black screen wait 4 seconds on that white loading circle.
  5. now quickly join that friend in a public session same targeting mode.
  6. Go into arena workshop get into 1 of of the free elegy rh8s in your arena workshop drive into the mod shop area it should now disappear.
  7. Now swap the car you are duplicating with the elegy rh8 that disappeared.
  8. Get into the original car that you duped
  9. open phone play quick job activitys golf when it says looking for job drive outside.
  10. Open your phone again play quick job then do not select golf this time just back out of phone store dupe in moc done.
  11. FOUNDERS
    BROONTANGO
    KINGALEXHD
    EASTSIDEBOY
Still working xb1 had a few glitches happen of my elergy re appearing but I think it was because I had some still coming in from ordering them from the phone

Last edited by a moderator:
EnigmaTim

EnigmaTim

Reaction score
Sin$
Sold an issi today, for exactly 1 million dollars, not a dollar more, not a dollar less. This strikes me as highly suspicious. Some form of detection? Look for the exact number sales?

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
Sold an issi today, for exactly 1 million dollars, not a dollar more, not a dollar less. This strikes me as highly suspicious. Some form of detection? Look for the exact number sales?

Had you previously been getting more?

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Due to the new Performance Enhancement Upgrade sales, I got $1.75m instead of $1.79m. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

EnigmaTim

EnigmaTim

Reaction score
Sin$
Had you previously been getting more?

Yeah it had been 1.564 million. It's the fact that it is now exactly 1,000,000 dollars that strikes me as odd. I get it fluctuating in price when various parts go on sale, but for it all to add up to a nice round number like that? Just strikes me as dubious.

Due to the new Performance Enhancement Upgrade sales, I got $1.75m instead of $1.79m. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
Mine went from 1,564 and some hundred dollars, can't remember the exact figure, today it sold for 1,000,000 exactly. That doesn't seem odd? I've seen the price vary as different things go on sale, it has gone for as low as 1.4 million, but for it to be selling for a nice round number just seems bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register