• Start date
  • Views 65,586
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imhim215

Imhim215

Reaction score
Sin$
STILL WORKING JUST FINE SIMPLY RESET YOUR CATCH AND YOU ARE ALL GOOD TO GO.
I have reset cache and I still get the no arena wars to spectate... I feel bad for my boy man he spent his last money on the issy and it’s not letting him in the room.

Unchained Savage

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you spawn far away are you able to drive a street car back to the arena or do you have to go on foot?

Web_Xero

Web_Xero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you spawn far away are you able to drive a street car back to the arena or do you have to go on foot?
Definitely call your mechanic and spawn a personal car or flying variant without CEO enabling. Just go to your phone>Phonebook>Mechanic

D

dogerki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about when you do the spectate glitch? After you spawn back in, you can use any vehicle you want. Just make sure to return it because it may screw it up?

D

dogerki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if this is patched? Just did it, and I’ve done over 40 dupes with this glitch, and i followed all of these steps and it doesn’t work.
I go into my MOC with it, got out of it, took it to my arena garage and it did not dupe at all, the elegy was present.

EDIT: Still working, no idea what I did wrong though.

Last edited:
CR250

CR250

Reaction score
Sin$
I now have a securoserve security guard in my night club garage looking at my dupes???

Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
I now have a securoserve security guard in my night club garage looking at my dupes???
The guard comes with the nightclub security upgrade and has nothing to do with your dups

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. Back from a short vacation and amazed to find this still working. Back to the grind...

Daniel33323

Daniel33323

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone having trouble with this glitch, last night it was consistent but today not so much

Real War Machine

Real War Machine

Reaction score
Sin$
So it still works for me, but in the middle of doing it, the friend I was joining started a job while I was on the last steps of the glitch & it ****ing glitched my arena car slot, anyone know how to fix this ?

CR250

CR250

Reaction score
Sin$
So it still works for me, but in the middle of doing it, the friend I was joining started a job while I was on the last steps of the glitch & it ****ing glitched my arena car slot, anyone know how to fix this ?
Order a elegy into that spot and continue on

grandpatheog

grandpatheog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That did not answer the question.
actually it did but i should have been more specific. it changes the plate to the free car plate after taking out of arena and storing in moc "as long as you dont change anything in the mod shop" then it becomes a dd

Daniel33323

Daniel33323

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried doing it again this morning and it works, it was down to my timing on the black screen I wasn’t waiting long enough.

kip4hours

kip4hours

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is still working perfectly just done it on ps4 :smile: also anyone know how to increase the value of the car as original sells for 3mill dupe sells for 250k

Web_Xero

Web_Xero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STILL WORKING. Completed about 10 dupes just last night. The only difference I am experiencing is the frequency in which I need to restart GTA5. Sometimes after attempting to join Friend, the game doesn't acknowledge the request and then leaves you in the spectator booth, unable to join ANY friend at that point.
Also something to note; after skydiving don't worry about being killed, or dying in the process of returning to the Arena, as this doesn't matter pertaining to the glitch's success rate. Found that one out the hard way :smile: Just head back to the Arena and complete the swap like normal :wink:

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is still working perfectly just done it on ps4 :smile: also anyone know how to increase the value of the car as original sells for 3mill dupe sells for 250k

Sounds like you're duping the deluxo, you gotta do an issi classic or a fully upgraded Benny's car. On a dupe your value is only as good as the upgrades applied to the og.

STILL WORKING. Completed about 10 dupes just last night. The only difference I am experiencing is the frequency in which I need to restart GTA5. Sometimes after attempting to join Friend, the game doesn't acknowledge the request and then leaves you in the spectator booth, unable to join ANY friend at that point.
Also something to note; after skydiving don't worry about being killed, or dying in the process of returning to the Arena, as this doesn't matter pertaining to the glitch's success rate. Found that one out the hard way :smile: Just head back to the Arena and complete the swap like normal :wink:

Plus one on all this. The join a friend stuff has been acting up, but seems like an Xbox problem more than a rockstar trying to patch this issue thing. This glitch has been going on for a while, pretty shocked it's still a thing. I imagine patching would require significantly changing a little used game mechanic (watching an arena wars match...who the hell really wants to do that?). But even that may be too much effort. I feel like they could easily just remove that feature, but they haven't, which I think really speaks to their level of caring anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register