• Views 65,544
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandem72420

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was hitting this back to back last night, but now I'm unable to join my friend's game. Anybody else experiencing this?
Yes it just puts in spectate box init pisssing me off think they put a patch out

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking forward to trying this later as it seems like people are having more trouble than normal executing it now and I'm really curious.

Couple reminders/tips:
1. If you load into the spectator box (but not into a post-game/pre-game arena sesh), you should still be able to spawn under the map by going start > friends > join friend
2. matchmaking must be open - said many times in here, but it's always worth repeating since this setting likely gets changed a lot by individuals, and frequently
3. dedicated friend has been the best way to do this from the get-go - if you can get them in a crew session, that has been pretty foolproof.
4. despite many posts in here saying join friend from the session you joined - I've always found that to be much more spotty, the best method is: join friend > do the dupe > join new session > repeat. the whole process should take about 7 minutes, and is more reliable than trying to join the session you were already in.

Considering people were hitting this yesterday and this morning, it seems highly unlikely this has been patched so if you're trying, just keep doing so. If it has, well, it has been live over a month now, it wouldn't be shocking at this point.

GlitcherAdditions4

GlitcherAdditions4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
still working. really enjoying this glitch, thankyou.

WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this keep the tags of the car you are using to dupe or does it keep the free car tags?

EightCartel

EightCartel

Reaction score
Sin$
ugh i cant even attempted this anymore non of my friends play gta that much and its so frustrating T_T

CFW

CFW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working ? havent tried in it a week suprised if they havent patched this yet

Web_Xero

Web_Xero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
changes them after taking out of arena an storing in moc
Still working ? havent tried in it a week suprised if they havent patched this yet
I just attempted this and it stays on the Loading screen after the glitched joining screen, right before you skydive. Let it load for 10 mins before restarting game/app. I do believe it is fixed??

P

Person911person

Reaction score
Sin$
I just attempted this and it stays on the Loading screen after the glitched joining screen, right before you skydive. Let it load for 10 mins before restarting game/app. I do believe it is fixed??

Hit it first try it on a fresh game load (quit game, restarted) within the last 30 minutes. Definitely still working on XB1.

Web_Xero

Web_Xero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Side question. How do you clear the GTA5 cache?? I’ve tried holding L1+R1 upon loading up game and waiting for brightness adjustment but the game is loading without having the settings reset which makes me think, the clear did not work?? Thank you guys

H

haxxorz

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Just duped 6 issi’without problems. Have been doing the glitch daily for weeks without problems .

Djmericaan

Djmericaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Just duped 6 issi’without problems. Have been doing the glitch daily for weeks without problems .
Well good for you, others are having problems including me. I have a whole YouTube channel with this same glitch on it.

H

haxxorz

Reaction score
Sin$
Well good for you, others are having problems including me. I have a whole YouTube channel with this same glitch on it.
Most people that are having problems or saying that it is patched/incosistent either did something wrong (matchmaking closed, jobs hidden on map, did'nt clear cache, etc.) or have the wrong timing (session join errors, spectator box, no under map, etc.) Instead of claiming there is something wrong with this glitch or saying it is patched read the comments in this thread and try to make your glitch routine correct accordingly. Then this glitch will be consistent apart from the occasional infinite clouds (in this case under the map) loading screen. Good luck.

Jamo_Gaming

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone get the cars to actually stick on Xbox ? Or is just working on ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register