Try joining twice Cancel first and be quicok to join second time. 4 seconds after screen turns blackSo i have tried every possible thing to get this to work and yet i just keep getting infinite louding screens, idk i feel like some people just can do it and some cant.
Are you on PS4 or Xbox I’m struggling to get the cars to stick once duped. I have had this glitch work twice.STILL WORKING. Completed about 10 dupes just last night. The only difference I am experiencing is the frequency in which I need to restart GTA5. Sometimes after attempting to join Friend, the game doesn't acknowledge the request and then leaves you in the spectator booth, unable to join ANY friend at that point.
Also something to note; after skydiving don't worry about being killed, or dying in the process of returning to the Arena, as this doesn't matter pertaining to the glitch's success rate. Found that one out the hard way Just head back to the Arena and complete the swap like normal
I've done this glitch hundreds of times and never once have I not seen the cars stick once duped. You're missing a step somewhere. Are you moving them back to a garage after you've put them in the MOC? Because you need to do that to save them.Are you on PS4 or Xbox I’m struggling to get the cars to stick once duped. I have had this glitch work twice.
you are driving the wrong car out. w.e car replaced the elegy leave alone. drive out the first car you clicked on, to dupe. if you press on spot 3 to copy over spot 4, drive out the car in spot 3 to the moc then back to arena. and spot 3 will always be the only one you drive out and in.Try joining twice Cancel first and be quicok to join second time. 4 seconds after screen turns black
Are you on PS4 or Xbox I’m struggling to get the cars to stick once duped. I have had this glitch work twice.
Hmm I'll give this a try in a few hours after work to verify. I got it down to knocking this glitch out pretty quick and onto the rinse and repeat step.Was working till the other day. Now it loads me straight into a area mission
Even easier way to think about this, foolproof. Assuming you're using an issi, name it. Then watch after you swap the cars and note which one has the name, you want to drive out the other one. It's the same thing, but focusing on the name reduces the possibility of messing up to basically zero.you are driving the wrong car out. w.e car replaced the elegy leave alone. drive out the first car you clicked on, to dupe. if you press on spot 3 to copy over spot 4, drive out the car in spot 3 to the moc then back to arena. and spot 3 will always be the only one you drive out and in.
- Arena workshop with living quarters purchased
- Car you want to duplicate in the arena
- Elegy rh8s in the arena workshop
- Spawn location arena workshop
- Matchmaking set to open
- Moc with personal vehicle storage
- Walk over to spectator door in arena
- join friend in same targeting mode to get alert to come up faster
- Get option to spectate event accept to enter spectator door
- wait for loading to go away and change to white loading circle with black screen wait 4 seconds on that white loading circle.
- now quickly join that friend in a public session same targeting mode.
- Go into arena workshop get into 1 of of the free elegy rh8s in your arena workshop drive into the mod shop area it should now disappear.
- Now swap the car you are duplicating with the elegy rh8 that disappeared.
- Get into the original car that you duped
- open phone play quick job activitys golf when it says looking for job drive outside.
- Open your phone again play quick job then do not select golf this time just back out of phone store dupe in moc done.
Due to the new Performance Enhancement Upgrade sales, I got $1.75m instead of $1.79m. Nothing out of the ordinary there.Sold an issi today, for exactly 1 million dollars, not a dollar more, not a dollar less. This strikes me as highly suspicious. Some form of detection? Look for the exact number sales?
Yeah it had been 1.564 million. It's the fact that it is now exactly 1,000,000 dollars that strikes me as odd. I get it fluctuating in price when various parts go on sale, but for it all to add up to a nice round number like that? Just strikes me as dubious.Had you previously been getting more?
Mine went from 1,564 and some hundred dollars, can't remember the exact figure, today it sold for 1,000,000 exactly. That doesn't seem odd? I've seen the price vary as different things go on sale, it has gone for as low as 1.4 million, but for it to be selling for a nice round number just seems bizarreDue to the new Performance Enhancement Upgrade sales, I got $1.75m instead of $1.79m. Nothing out of the ordinary there.