Patched [PS4/X1] HOW TO KILL CROTA POST PATCH W/ LAG 1.1.2 - (Updated 4/14/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoXxx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't so hard to do that... trust me,it's pretty simple you have just to know your perfect timing!

After 68 tries (really was 68) i've done it AND now it look so simple to do :biggrin:

Keep practicing on your timing

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Xbone? What time are you looking on being on? I usually have a cp waiting for me when I get home.
I am on the Xbox One but I am only a level 30 rn unless I happen to lucky from crota here in 15 mins or so and get the helmet i'll be level 31. So its really up to you if you want to help a lower level out if you got it down, idk how it really works i've never been in a game and seen in done, what time do you get home usually?

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the Xbox One but I am only a level 30 rn unless I happen to lucky from crota here in 15 mins or so and get the helmet i'll be level 31. So its really up to you if you want to help a lower level out if you got it down, idk how it really works i've never been in a game and seen in done, what time do you get home usually?
your fine, at least you can still get into the hard mode, I'll be taking off from work here shortly be on in about 45-hour

Mr Sonic

Gotta Go Fast!
Reaction score
I have the save and i'm on x360 if anyone could do it for me as i don't have all the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom