What's new

Unsolved PS4 today?

D

dZPdj

Reaction score
Hey there, do you know what can i do with my ps4? Maybe free games or free ps plus? Anything I could do?

R

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Nothing unless it’s 1.78 or 4.05 firmware.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
There’s a trick for free PS+, but it’s only a 2 day trial, nothing too extreme. As mentioned, you can only exploit firmware 1.78 or 4.05 for now.

T

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
I wouldn't even attempt to try get free paid games that probably will get you a console ban.

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting pirated games is only possible on the 1.76, 1.78 or 4.05 firmware using a webkit exploit. You will not be able to go online on these versions, sadly.

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
Getting pirated games is only possible on the 1.76, 1.78 or 4.05 firmware using a webkit exploit. You will not be able to go online on these versions, sadly.
How do you actually do it though? lol

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you actually do it though? lol
Loading the game's .pkg (if it has one) through the .pkg manager in debug settings. I may be wrong about that however :tongue:

You probably could also transfer the game via the FTP server the webkit provides.

Last edited:
O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
Loading the game's .pkg (if it has one) through the .pkg manager in debug settings. I may be wrong about that however :tongue:

You probably could also transfer the game via the FTP server the webkit provides.
Doesn't work. I don't think there is a way to play pirated games at the moment.

Top Bottom