What's new

Patched [PS4] Swimming Under the Map (2 Wall Breaches)

• Thread starter iClown
  • Start date
  • Views 736
iClown

iClown

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont want to assume Im the founder of anything but I found both of these breaches without assistance of any kind. I havent been able to find the breach in the first video anywhere else.
The breach in video #2 was found by HarryMack HarryMack from what I can tell but my video is significantly more elaborate so Im throwing it in here. Enjoy.

1. Get a parachute or a helicopter
  2. Go to the following location:
    3Mf2y69.png
  3. Find this wall and take cover at the low point of the hill its sitting on
    yR73oL4.png
  4. Walk up the hill with your weapon drawn and quickly aim and release
    IGKIWpP.png
  5. Once in be aware there is a limited space which you can walk around without falling
    MHcMCbf.png
  6. Jump or run off the edge immediately pull your parachute and head in the direction of the water.
  7. Swim to the surface
  8. ????
  9. Profit
Note:
Rebreathers are nice to have.

2. Get yourself to the following location
    U2XKcI9.png
  3. Make your way to the first (left-most when facing them) filled-in underpass thing(?)
    i61fvhx.png
  4. Simply jump through the wall and immediately pull your chute
    uDdog2u.png
  5. Guide yourself toward the ocean or one of the following destinations
    iXnAvY3.png
  6. Once in the water swim to the surface
  7. ????
  8. Tiger Blood
Note:
You can actually get to these spots from 'Access Point A' but its a really long swim.

Last edited:
RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont want to assume Im the founder of anything but I found both of these breaches without assistance of any kind. I havent been able to find the breach in the first video anywhere else.
The breach in video #2 was found by HarryMack HarryMack from what I can tell but my video is significantly more elaborate so Im throwing it in here. Enjoy.

2. Take cover on the wall, walk up the hill, aim and release
  3. Jump off, pull your chute, land in water
  4. Swim to the surface
  5. ????
  6. Profit
I havent been able to explore the fullness of this glitch but I have found a bunch of places to hang out n shoot stuff. Havent found a whole lot of limits. If you find any cool spots let me know :biggrin: If you stock up on rebreathers you can pretty much get anywhere!

2. Go to the spot and jump through the wall
  3. Pull your chute and make your way to the water
  4. Swim to the surface
  5. ????
  6. Tiger blood
You can actually get to these spots from 'Access Point A' but its a really long swim. Video pretty much says all that there is to say. Have fun.

Don't change the music in between the videos !
Thanks for the post

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your text tutorials are not sufficient for this thread to remain in the glitches section.

I am tired of all these "go to the location in the video" threads. Please make in depth text tutorials or just post your video in the videos section, I am moving this there now. If you update it, report it and it will be moved, if the tutorials are suitable.

iClown

iClown

Reaction score
Sin$
Your text tutorials are not sufficient for this thread to remain in the glitches section.

I am tired of all these "go to the location in the video" threads. Please make in depth text tutorials or just post your video in the videos section, I am moving this there now. If you update it, report it and it will be moved, if the tutorials are suitable.

So I fixed this and reported it and its still sitting here...

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the credit homie :wink: 
Btw the first breach was found by GTAthrowgrenades GTAthrowgrenades but I don't know if it was ever posted. I was with them when they found it lol that is the only reason I know, but if it was never posted it is all yours!

iClown

iClown

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont care about credit... I credit rockstar lol they did a great job making all these glitches

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the credit homie :wink: 
Btw the first breach was found by GTAthrowgrenades GTAthrowgrenades but I don't know if it was ever posted. I was with them when they found it lol that is the only reason I know, but if it was never posted it is all yours!
I made the video for the Descend Under the Map post (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/descend-under-the-map-hover-in-cover.1380921/) but there's so many of those places that I just got burnt out on the video production side of it. I'm pretty much on the same page as iClown about credit. Its nice to have a little recognition for the ones that are sharing all the glitches, but Rockstar ultimately made a ton of glitches for us to play with every day. iClown showed quite a bit more exploring of that breach's potential than I did. I only did the hover in cover under the map glitch, but iClown's exploring the waters changes your options a bit with this breach.

iClown

iClown

Reaction score
Sin$
I made the video for the Descend Under the Map post (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/descend-under-the-map-hover-in-cover.1380921/) but there's so many of those places that I just got burnt out on the video production side of it. I'm pretty much on the same page as iClown about credit. Its nice to have a little recognition for the ones that are sharing all the glitches, but Rockstar ultimately made a ton of glitches for us to play with every day. iClown showed quite a bit more exploring of that breach's potential than I did. I only did the hover in cover under the map glitch, but iClown's exploring the waters changes your options a bit with this breach.

dude, you are a genius and the descend under the map stuff changed my life. lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register