Working [PS4] Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw Machine AFK

• Thread starter J3LLy In The Mist
  • Start date
  • Views 13,007
J

J3LLy In The Mist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing the PC Claw Machine AFK script posted by 1Man2Controllers which can be found here I decided to make a similar one for PS4. It's made in GPC, tested on CronusMAX. Right now it's only setup to try and grab Shiny Wasabi Kitty on repeat, you can change the time in the code manually to adjust which toy it grabs though. I'll try and find the timings myself for each individual toy and add them to the code, if you find one yourself and would like to share it feel free. :smile:

Stand infront of your Arcade Claw Machine, press R3 and the script should activate, repeating itself until you press L3.

Special thanks to Teelbalsalade for testing it before release. Copy the code into a text document, save it as a .gpc file and you're good to import it to any device that reads gpc scripts.

Code:
//|---------------------------------------------------------------|
// Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw Machine AFK
// Script Version: 1.0 | Shiny Wasabi Kitty Edition
// Made for CronusMAX using GPC
// Made by J3LLy | Created: MMXX
//|---------------------------------------------------------------|

int toggle;

main {
    if (get_val(PS4_R3)) toggle = TRUE; // Activate
    if (get_val(PS4_L3)) toggle = FALSE; // Deactivate
    if (toggle) combo_run(afkclawmachine);
    else combo_stop(afkclawmachine);
}

combo afkclawmachine {
    set_val(PS4_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(130);
    set_val(PS4_RIGHT, 0);
    wait(4000);
    wait(4000);
    wait(2000);
    set_val(PS4_LY, -100);
    wait(4000);
    wait(4000);
    wait(2000);
    set_val(PS4_LY, 0);
    set_val(PS4_LX, 100);
    wait(4000);
    wait(4000);
    wait(2000);
    set_val(PS4_LX, 0);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
    wait(130);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
    wait(4000);
    wait(4000);
    wait(4000);
    wait(4000);
    wait(2000);
}

Last edited:
L

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you make it work on PS4 macro ? It does not recognize .gpc files.

J

J3LLy In The Mist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you make it work on PS4 macro ? It does not recognize .gpc files.
This won't work with PS4 Macro, they rely on different coding languages. I've updated the spoiler text though so it doesn't mislead. My apologies :smile:

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Whats that Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw Machine?

K

killskill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CronusMax sold out on their website :banghead: I got PS4 macro.

This won't work with PS4 Macro, they rely on different coding languages
Is it too complicated to code it for PS4 Macro as well? I'm useless at coding so it's all hieroglyphics to me, but if you have a chance I would be happy to play around with the timings of the macro so we could catch em all. Great job btw, really wish I bought the Cronusmax now :thumbsup:

J

J3LLy In The Mist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CronusMax sold out on their website :banghead: I got PS4 macro.

Is it too complicated to code it for PS4 Macro as well? I'm useless at coding so it's all hieroglyphics to me, but if you have a chance I would be happy to play around with the timings of the macro so we could catch em all. Great job btw, really wish I bought the Cronusmax now :thumbsup:
That actually sucks, especially that they've sold out too. I can take a look at making one for PS4 Macro but I honestly don't know if I'd be able to get it to work, I pretty much taught myself GPC just for this script. Thank you for checking this out anyway though, if I manage to do it I'll update the thread :smile:

B

butterchurner

Reaction score
Sup everybody
Searched everywhere for a PS4 Macro for Princess Robot Bubblegum and Shiney Wasabi Kitty but couldn't find any for PS4 Macro only the CronusMAX script someone posted earlier and a macro for PC, so I made these scripts for PS4 Macro

Took me 8 hours (after probably 5 hours trying manually) for Princess Robot Bubblegum
Took me 2.5 hours to get Shiney Wasabi Kitty right after

Both of these macros CONFIRMED work
Enjoy

*edit* Se7ensins won't let me post the link, just remove the spaces before dropbox. and com
dropbox. com/sh/uju9kcpruqy1eoy/AAAvlhdsK-LTXiONOmLejhxHa?dl=0

Last edited:
J

J3LLy In The Mist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sup everybody

Searched everywhere for a PS4 Macro for Princess Robot Bubblegum and Shiney Wasabi Kitty but couldn't find any for PS4 Macro only the CronusMAX script someone posted earlier and a macro for PC, so I made these scripts for PS4 Macro

Took me 8 hours (after probably 5 hours trying manually) for Princess Robot Bubblegum

Enjoy
Thanks for contributing this! I'm having enough issues with my Cronus at the moment let alone thinking about making one for PS4 Macro, I hope this really helps some people out :smile:

Z

ZiggyZaggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been running your script for the wasabi plushie for 4 hours and I haven't gotten it yet.. the RNG is so insane.

K

killskill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sup everybody

Enjoy

*edit* Se7ensins won't let me post the link, just remove the spaces before dropbox. and com
dropbox. com/sh/uju9kcpruqy1eoy/AAAvlhdsK-LTXiONOmLejhxHa?dl=0
Can confirm Princess Robot Bubblegum worked. Took me under 2 hours to hit it.
The Wasabi one hasn't worked yet, and I let it run over the night and morning (10+ hours).

I'm like collecting stuff in game, but no way am I collecting those plushies legit :biggrin:

Edit: Can now confirm that also the Wasabi works! ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

butterchurner

Reaction score
Glad to see both scripts worked for you K killskill ! I might write more PS4 Macro scripts for the rest of the plushies, although now that I got my trophy I swore I’d never touch that machine again lol :dead:

D

Deathfollows

Reaction score
? no macro needed!! Download Remote play for ps4 on smart phone, and click assist app. Launch click assist app and hit "start service" record actions and click play while on remote ps4 play. Thank me later

L

LILWELL

Reaction score
I actually just kept trying not hours at a time tho, but 20/25 tries here and there. Got 8 of them the same day. Been trying to get that stubborn stuck up green head bihh in the corner for weeks, I finally got her today!! Same method....

V

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
? no macro needed!! Download Remote play for ps4 on smart phone, and click assist app. Launch click assist app and hit "start service" record actions and click play while on remote ps4 play. Thank me later
Which assist app?

Top Bottom