What's new

Tutorial PS4 SaveWizzard - Help - i wanted to know

D

Duuble

Reaction score
Hello, i bought last night SaveWizzard, and as i see is a very good program. Works fine... but his oficial mods are working only with: badas, lvl, skill, 999+ gold... and nothing more.

I wanted to know if you have here ( or in any other place ), a mod or somthing for savewizzard who can have any of this things:

- Unlimited Candys ( for speed) for any lvl. ( For example lvl 20 char). Currently i found a mod where the char is lvl 72 and have all weapons OP8 + Candys, but if i try to transfer the candy ( by droping ) to other char, he only use it and the candy is not in inventory.

- Infinite AMMO, i dont found nothing.

- Have weapons for any LVL not like mods for OP8 only.

- Unlimited ERIDIUM( like 99999999), torgue tokens etc.... ( Not 999 only in all. ).

Thanks a lot and sory for my english.

L

LaZie_BisCuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, i bought last night SaveWizzard, and as i see is a very good program. Works fine... but his oficial mods are working only with: badas, lvl, skill, 999+ gold... and nothing more.

I wanted to know if you have here ( or in any other place ), a mod or somthing for savewizzard who can have any of this things:

- Unlimited Candys ( for speed) for any lvl. ( For example lvl 20 char). Currently i found a mod where the char is lvl 72 and have all weapons OP8 + Candys, but if i try to transfer the candy ( by droping ) to other char, he only use it and the candy is not in inventory.

- Infinite AMMO, i dont found nothing.

- Have weapons for any LVL not like mods for OP8 only.

- Unlimited ERIDIUM( like 99999999), torgue tokens etc.... ( Not 999 only in all. ).

Thanks a lot and sory for my english.
Never drop the original candy or any other multiple quantity items (candy,wisp,eridium). Sell them, buy them back and ONLY drop the ones you bought back. NOTE: Mark the master items as favorite so you know which one it is.

D

Duuble

Reaction score
Official save wizard mod don't give you any item.
So what mod i need to use for have items in my inventory?

L

LaZie_BisCuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Official save wizard mod don't give you any item.
So what mod i need to use for have items in my inventory?
I don't use save wizard but the way i have read about it, it doesn't add to your inventory as of yet, but i may be wrong. If you have a PS3 so you can cross save, there's some easy steps on this site to using the program called GIBBED to add to your inventory plus editing many other things. If you don't have a PS3 to do cross save, send my PSN (same as my name here) send a add request along with a message referring to this issue and ill be glad to do a inventory drop for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom