What's new

Solved PS4 Save Wizard or Xploder? DM workaround?

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone who can provide some information about Save Wizard and/or Xploder?

Personally I don't have much experience, but I like to learn more about Save Wizard.

I was wondering if there are players here experiencing the same after newest DLC (smugglers), before this DLC double DM menu was possible in Story Mode but now it isn't.

I know they've patched this, but it's like half patched and I have this feeling that a workaround shouldn't be that hard to find.

I wish I had some software engineering knowledge :frown:..

Anyone?

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone who can provide some information about Save Wizard and/or Xploder?

Personally I don't have much experience, but I like to learn more about Save Wizard.

I was wondering if there are players here experiencing the same after newest DLC (smugglers), before this DLC double DM menu was possible in Story Mode but now it isn't.

I know they've patched this, but it's like half patched and I have this feeling that a workaround shouldn't be that hard to find.

I wish I had some software engineering knowledge :frown:..

Anyone?
You can modify a savegame. But not the game. Anyone who say he can change something on the save to bypass any game checks then he lie.

Upvote 0
DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can modify a savegame. But not the game. Anyone who say he can change something on the save to bypass any game checks then he lie.

There has been a workaround for months..
It's patched now (for skins).. However, you can be an alien online but without God Mode it isn't worth to come online as the fun is trolling players with low leveled skin characters + God Mode.

I don't know where you got your "truth" from, I can ensure you that I'm still playing God Mode with normal online characters just because the save game is modified and lets me bypass the whole thing.

I have also a savegame with frozen money (but no method to save everything I bought)..

So..

It's up to you, believe it or not..

I don't feel the urge to convince someone..

:smile:

Also I believe the amount of players with God Mode (online character) isn't that much, especially if you think it's been a consistent thing/glitch for months know..

I hope the upcoming Halloween DLC won't mess up the God Mode (DM) glitch, but I have to say that it won't be a big unfortunate as it got boring after several months now.

Upvote 0
Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's patched now (for skins).. However, you can be an alien online but without God Mode it isn't worth to come online as the fun is trolling players with low leveled skin characters + God Mode.

I don't know where you got your "truth" from, I can ensure you that I'm still playing God Mode with normal online characters just because the save game is modified and lets me bypass the whole thing.

I have also a savegame with frozen money (but no method to save everything I bought)..

So..

Also I believe the amount of players with God Mode (online character) isn't that much, especially if you think it's been a consistent thing/glitch for months know..

I hope the upcoming Halloween DLC won't mess up the God Mode (DM) glitch, but I have to say that it won't be a big unfortunate as it got boring after several months now.

Well, there are still possiblilities with the Savegame and DM if you modify some spical things :smile: But for me it just sound like everyone think the save stores any coding based stuff.

Upvote 0
DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, there are still possiblilities with the Savegame and DM if you modify some spical things :smile: But for me it just sound like everyone think the save stores any coding based stuff.

Yep.. It's the special mods in the savegame..

I think if you're good at changing the hex lines manually without messing the save, you could make your way to modify a lot..

Have to learn more..That's for sure..

Upvote 0
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not the Save game that enables these abilities but rather how you use the save game. For example: Mod a skin and load that character into SP. Now go online...oops no can do. Now perform a glitch in Director and you will have a different outcome. The save just assisted you, the glitch is really the cause of what abilities you bring online. I think this is what Husky_70 Husky_70 was trying to say.

Upvote 0
R

RandomUser67

Reaction score
Sin$

So..

How Do u bring them Online Without Godmode??I Have Save Wizard

Upvote 0
DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So..

God Mode is patched with the Doomsday DLC.

I've played for 5 months as a God. It was getting boring, yet it's not easy to return as a mortal player.

Guess I have to do with the infinite orbital canon.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$

I've played for 5 months as a God. It was getting boring, yet it's not easy to return as a mortal player.

Yeah god mode does get a bit boring lol

Upvote 0
U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Why do poeple never share this **** on here?

Upvote 0
DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do poeple never share this **** on here?

Mostly the questions are asked through PM.

The shared ones doesn't last long before they get patched. Not sharing (directly) at 7sins and YouTube can make a glitch last for like 5 months.

There is one with money freeze, shared here and on YouTube, unfortunately this will be patched soon.. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register