What's new

Tools PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2 Save Editor by XB36HAZARD

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Save Editor

XB36Hazard released a beta version Save Editor for RDR2.

Requirements

• Playstation4
  • PC or Laptop
  • Save Editor - Download | Virus Scan
  • Save Wizard - used to encrypt your save in order to use the save editor. Save Wizard is currently supporting the last 7.00 system update. (Save Wizard is only required to modify PS4 saves.)

What you can do with this save editor
  • Edit our satchels
  • Provisions amounts
  • Animals (including legendary)
  • Guns
  • Unlimited health, stamina, and dead eye without in game cheat codes.
  • Set Bounties and Edit horses
  • Edit Gangs & Cigarette Cards
  • Edit head/facial hair styles, edit all challenges & swap weapons
  • Unlock/Discover Horses, Equipment, Story Chapters, and Medals (Story completion)
  • Ped Changer
  • Edit New RDR2 pc saves (plus convert ps4 saves to pc or pc saves to ps4)
Below I have posted video's displaying the features and what you can do.

Videos

Consider this a video tutorial. S/O to xb36hazard for creating another masterpiece!

God mode tutorial video:

*Update* New Features including Swap Characters!

*Update* New features: Set Bounties and Edit horses!!!

*Update* New Features: Edit Gangs & Cigarette Cards!!!

*Update* New Features: Edit head/facial hair styles, edit all challenges, & swap weapons!!!

*Update* New Features: Unlock/Discover Horses, Equipment, Story Chapters, and Medals (Story completion)!!!

*New Update* New Ped Changer!! Red Dead Redemption 2 Save Editor (Ps4 Only)

*NEW UPDATE* EDIT RDR2 PC SAVES!!! (RDR2 SAVE EDITOR) (PC & PS4 and save converter)

Last edited:
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dood. Can you upload a direct exe here, with credits and virus scan? Right now you're encouraging registration on another website

EDIT: Correct link = https://x3t-infinity.com/RDR_SE

Last edited:
L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yessss. Only things you can do through Save Wizard is Money & Max Satchel items. Thanks for the share man!

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dood. Can you upload a direct exe here, with credits and virus scan? Right now you're encouraging registration on another website

Sorry I cant do that since its not my original work, it belongs to xb36hazard. The link provided sends you to a page where his downloads are located. Virus scans will be needed if I supplied the direct download link.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry I cant do that since its not my original work, it belongs to xb36hazard. The link provided sends you to a page where his downloads are located. Virus scans will be needed if I supplied the direct download link.
Thread has been edited to use the direct download link. I've personally added a virus scan for the file as well.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated the thread with a video tutorial on how to get god mode!!

Thread has been edited to use the direct download link. I've personally added a virus scan for the file as well.
Thankx!!!

T

Tony Kellz

Reaction score
Sin$
He's being sensible tho why pay all that to use the program for 1 game not worth it even if it is supporting them
Last response as I hate to muddy a very good post. It is sad that this is the thought. If there was no development money, there would be no way to decrypt the saves, thus this free save editor would be useless and never have been made in the first place.

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem with RDR2 editor on a new save on a different psn account, it's once I extract save and put it on dashboard then go into editor, change a few things then save, when I go too replace save on pusher it comes up saying save is bigger than original save and could end up being corrupted, any idea what's going on? Any help will be appreciated :thumbsup:

22hacker22

22hacker22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "Irn Bru, post: 13843084, miembro: 947535"] Está siendo sensato por qué pagar todo eso para usar el programa por 1 juego no vale la pena incluso si los apoya [/ QUOTE]
Hi . sorry for getting me. You do not know what you say. savewi ... works in more than 200 games. I have it since it came out and there is nothing better. In addition, the editor is free. Do not complain and donate to the developer. Thank you

I

illmaticz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem with RDR2 editor on a new save on a different psn account, it's once I extract save and put it on dashboard then go into editor, change a few things then save, when I go too replace save on pusher it comes up saying save is bigger than original save and could end up being corrupted, any idea what's going on? Any help will be appreciated :thumbsup:
There is a known error with all new saves, the developer will address it on the next update. If u check his Twitter it is stated there.

D

durriej

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to edit the OP, you forgot one crucial step. You MUST have Save PUSHER installed as well to connect and extract/replace the save within SaveWizard... Otherwise there is no way to get the encrypted save from SaveWizard.

EDIT: Nevermind the tutorial video never showed for me so I had no idea that it explained how to without the Pusher. So ignore my post.

Last edited:
R

Reap4201

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Save pusher is irrelevant anymore I thought I had no problem re-regioning or sending a friend a Save

S

sbdmszbmjsabfbzs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last response as I hate to muddy a very good post. It is sad that this is the thought. If there was no development money, there would be no way to decrypt the saves, thus this free save editor would be useless and never have been made in the first place.

If you have $60 to burn on something like this more power to you.
Some of us aren't 15 anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register