What's new

Tools PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2 Save Editor by XB36HAZARD

Bill5499

Bill5499

Reaction score
Sin$
You can. Just tick the unlocks in the trapper reinforced equipment section of the trainer, and then buy them all at the trapper in the game. Should give you the outfit.
I was talking more about the Legend of The East outfit and bonuses which you gain by completing all challenges. As far as I know the editor don't have that.

T

Thil26

Reaction score
Sin$
1573677016-49201f8c-deec-46c5-a176-a0c151f11a37.jpeg

B

b1ackhand5

Reaction score
Sin$
Do the unlock outfits and sachel upgrades work now?

What I did is donate 12 items to pearson (if you have been donation you can skip this), save the game.
open the save file, Go into inventory and search for butcher in location tab.
Then change all those donated item to perfect pelts that you needed for satchel and edit the value.
Save.
Then go in game and craft them.
Done.
Do the same for other crafting items and possibly for trapper as well, it's the current solution until it gets fix.

D

drzombie

Reaction score
Sin$
What I did is donate 12 items to pearson (if you have been donation you can skip this), save the game.
open the save file, Go into inventory and search for butcher in location tab.
Then change all those donated item to perfect pelts that you needed for satchel and edit the value.
Save.
Then go in game and craft them.
Done.
Do the same for other crafting items and possibly for trapper as well, it's the current solution until it gets fix.

For some reason when I edit the value it never works doesn’t matter with what tried with both Pearson and trapper inventories and when I change an item into something else in my satchel i'm playing on pc

N

NoReviveDumbass

Reaction score
Sin$
Getting a 503 Error on the download link.

Downloaded via nexus mods and its not launching for me First startup was fine. All attempts after the first have failed.

xKoji

xKoji

Reaction score
Sin$
Switched to Arthur with Ped Swap and changed his status to Healthy, but when he smokes cigarettes he coughs for a few seconds like he has TB. If he doesnt have TB he never coughed like that, so Arthur acts like he has TB but looks like hes Healthy, can anyone help?

A

Ay Zee En

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Random:
But is anyone getting CTD'd near Shady Belle/Clemens Point??? After getting the 1911?

B

b1ackhand5

Reaction score
Sin$
@True Hazard Are you able to allow us to tick challenges in story editor?

Edit: @True Hazard the stable editor is not working properly. Changing horse to Arabian Rose grey gives a different horse, bonding level not changing to level 4.

Last edited:
E

EeK9X

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I add hats? I'm missing the Bucket Hat and the lumberyard workers are already gone. =/

Edit: I figured it out! Here's what I did:

First, you need to find the hex values for the items you want, since not all of them are listed in the Save Editor. Here's another thread with codes for hats: GameFAQs.

Then, open the RDR SE, click on "PC Selector" in the left side menu and open the save file that you'd like to modify, creating a backup for peace of mind.

After it loads (it may take a while), click on "Character" in the left side menu, then on "Custom Outfits" in the top red banner at the right side. Scroll down to the bottom of the hats list and click on "Custom (Unknown)".

Type in the code for the hat that you want as the "Hash 0x" value, click on "Submit" and click on the "Save File" button afterwards (located at the top left part of the window) to apply the changes to your save file.

Load the modified save file (make sure that it's the one you edited) and your character should be wearing the wanted hat.

IMPORTANT: In order to save the hat (and register it as being collected), you need to drop it, then pick it up again. After doing that, you can overwrite your save file (or create a new one) and the hat will be always available in your wardrobe.

Last edited:
F

Fuji modz

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can make pc save of rdr2 with ton of mods please ? For convert it on my ps4 ! Eu save i préfér

Bill5499

Bill5499

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a problem with the inventory editor? When I try swapping the location of an item it wont appear in the game

J

JJ77

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello.

I have followed the tutorials outlined in the videos but when I take the save back to the PS4 it says "Corrupted Data".

Any Ideas?

Thanks

C

Cgp1993

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, this editor is wonderful, I am wondering is there a way you could add an option to remove the limit on how many guns you can have? I have been trying to get 2 of Calloways revolver, flacos revolver, grangers revolver, Michas revolver and Otis millers revolver. I was able to add one of each, but when I tried to add a second one of these guns the gun disappeared. I also tried to pick a second one up in game when I already had one (example I have grangers revolver, beat him in the duel but I can’t pick up his revolver so I can have a second one. Is this a possible thing to do? Remove the limit of only being able to have 1 of each of these special guns? Thanks!

D

dailydabs

Reaction score
Sin$
He's being sensible tho why pay all that to use the program for 1 game not worth it even if it is supporting them

people put in work to create these programs.It takes time. knowledge and patience .you don't find it out in the wild for free you know. and you can use it for many games.

M

Monstershunter

Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible add the following:
- Navy revolver in story mode
- Include the "very clean shaven" in the barber section
- Install a toggle for all trinkets and talismans including The Legend of The East outfit(some trinkets and talismans listed in inventory editor)
- Include every hat in clothing editor
- Extend the hair length slider to its fullest
- Make saves possible when cheating

Issues found:
- Rare shotgun fails to form fully after swap with another shotgun

Top Bottom
Login
Register