• Start date
  • Views 961
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're currently in restmode it's not gonna work this time to retain the dupe. As soon as you get back on it starts a timer to restart the game and load the patch. We tried everything to get out of it. Your only hope is to do the afk prior to the timer running out. Hope it works...

Swiftyste method

-Join freemode
-Let controller time out until kicked from session.
-Don't accept kicked from session message
-Join friend from Dashboard
-This effectively strips some of your player data but don't know if it'll be enough. Once you accept the update message it's a done deal.

Link to the post:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/go-afk-in-missions-sessions-forever.1606131/

Last edited:
johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
So I may try to disconnect from internet before resuming the game. Hopefully that kicks me to story mode and I can get back online with the hotpatch.

FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I read this before I accepted that lol. C* got me good with a forced "important update". Had me thinking it was Valentine's Day

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I may try to disconnect from internet before resuming the game. Hopefully that kicks me to story mode and I can get back online with the hotpatch.
I tried that but it still gave me hot patch when I went back online.

WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Man they keep nailing the coffin shut more and more for this game
And now can't get online after forced patch thanks $hitstar

Last edited:
1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man they keep nailing the coffin shut more and more for this game
Don't worry they'll put a new glitch out soon as everyone leaves to go play other games. The real story is their stock prices (TTWO) traded on the real stock Market. Nobody plays stocks go down. They keep us interested with glitches not with their content that gets old after a week. Believe it or not glitches make them millions. Without glitches this game would be at the bottom of the pile of games. Want more glitches stop playing the game and see how fast we get another one.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I myself have only been playing for the glitches I've had more fun under the map then I had in months of this playing game

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Somebody asked me recently about my social club name being on my last MC glitch job. I said I don't care...If they look me up they will see I've bought 3 copies of this game and 2 shark cards + multiple other things. For the first time since the game was released I'm about ready to move on to something else. This 30 minute timer may have been the final straw lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register