Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone asking if this will work on xbox
no, because of this step
''suspend your app by edit video or start youtube bla bla bla''

the only method to suspend gta on xbox always boots you to story.

GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I suspend my app it will boot me back to story too but the difference between me and u is.. I play on ps4
anyone asking if this will work on xbox
no, because of this step
''suspend your app by edit video or start youtube bla bla bla''

the only method to suspend gta on xbox always boots you to story.

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have a friend in a full lobby.
best way is (friend start a mission and have him on screen to start but all spot is taken).

Sorry what exactly do you mean by "All spot is taken"

Can any one pls give more details on how to join friend in full lobby please??

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All birds and the cow will crash your game if u try to bring them online.
I played around quite a bit with this last summer. I would add to this that in my experience, the small dogs will go online but the medium sized like for a instance the rottweiler will not.
The pig and the boar have been my favourites to bring online lol

Also if anybody has problems driving (being stuck), make sure u dont take an empty vehicle, rather jack a vehicle. Have ur friend sit on mk2, jack him, now pigs can fly hahaha

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry what exactly do you mean by "All spot is taken"

Can any one pls give more details on how to join friend in full lobby please??

Basically you need a friend in either a public lobby that is full 30 members or in a job that is also full so when you try to join them it says the session your are trying to join is currently full do you want blah blah blah

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
will this work to bring cars from sp to mp
No, it’s just the skin you’re bringing online because there isn’t an online character to load online with.
I played around quite a bit with this last summer. I would add to this that in my experience, the small dogs will go online but the medium sized like for a instance the rottweiler will not.
The pig and the boar have been my favourites to bring online lol

Also if anybody has problems driving (being stuck), make sure u dont take an empty vehicle, rather jack a vehicle. Have ur friend sit on mk2, jack him, now pigs can fly hahaha
Definitely bro it’s been so long since I’ve done it that i even forgot haha i wish godmode still worked with this cause people would always trip lol it’s not every day you see a husky in a lobby with godmode chasing down cars and teleporting players around the map, good old days.

D

Devoltmodding

Reaction score
Sin$
Ima tweak this and mess with it using save wizars maybe a frozen money

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it’s just the skin you’re bringing online because there isn’t an online character to load online with.

Definitely bro it’s been so long since I’ve done it that i even forgot haha i wish godmode still worked with this cause people would always trip lol it’s not every day you see a husky in a lobby with godmode chasing down cars and teleporting players around the map, good old days.
I hear ya man lol. Had so much fun last summer. I really miss tp'ing tugboats on people or putting a plane in the strip club with tp hahah

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically you need a friend in either a public lobby that is full 30 members or in a job that is also full so when you try to join them it says the session your are trying to join is currently full do you want blah blah blah
Yep I agree it's rubbish and a waste of time :spam:

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear ya man lol. Had so much fun last summer. I really miss tp'ing tugboats on people or putting a plane in the strip club with tp hahah

damn, I really miss the creator TP...with the TP, GTA felt like a new game which was just so much more fun...
when the TP was finally patched, I stopped playing GTA for a few weeks because I had absolutely no fun in playing without the teleport

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Soooo... can't use different targeting mode invite in place of suspend app to get this to work on Xbox?

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damn, I really miss the creator TP...with the TP, GTA felt like a new game which was just so much more fun...
when the TP was finally patched, I stopped playing GTA for a few weeks because I had absolutely no fun in playing without the teleport
I know this is off topic and all, but i i feel ya, i stopped playing gta bcos of tp patch for half a year approx lol .. Just never the same :smile:

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Do peds not go online? Havent seen anyone mention it. But this seems pretty much the same as that get any dm char online glitch. And if so wouldnt it be possible to save some of those fits or they blacklisted? Not that im interested in deleting a character lol

Chaofani

Chaofani

Reaction score
Sin$
Works well on me. You can also join friends in a private session(invite only for example), no need to suspend GTA V.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Do peds not go online? Havent seen anyone mention it. But this seems pretty much the same as that get any dm char online glitch. And if so wouldnt it be possible to save some of those fits or they blacklisted? Not that im interested in deleting a character lol
Peds might but the method we found isn’t using this but then how would u even save any outfit since your character is still registered as deleted and the next time you come online it will ask u to create a character.

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Peds might but the method we found isn’t using this but then how would u even save any outfit since your character is still registered as deleted and the next time you come online it will ask u to create a character.
Pedi do go on with it but it’s pointless cause it won’t save

Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this did everything correctly I thought but when I try to join friend I get first alert but second alert says I must create a character before going online ??

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Works on XB1. Had some laughs running some missions with randoms. Easy way to do the join full lobby step is have 2 friends sit on a Fleeca setup screen(1 friend and a random works as well, but there's the possibility of them leaving while you join and screwing things up).

I wasn't able to shoot, and it would freeze me until I died or EWO if I tried to aim and fire. Oh yeah, don't try to make a save as an animal in story mode, causes game to crash lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register