• Thread starter Dynamiteelf
  • Start date
  • Views 13,518
Dynamiteelf

Dynamiteelf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a very easy glitch and requires no hard work only a bit of cash.
Step 1 go ahead an buy one of the bottom arena war apocalyptic tops the full sleeve ones not the sleeveless.
Step 2: Change your top to something thats open like a denim jacket. No bikini under top :smile:

This works for me let me know if it worked for you

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier and different than the old one with the 9 to 5 top.?
Thanks for sharing

Mavwrick

Mavwrick

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work. Still have bikini on them. Can you tell me exactly how to do it. Thanks!

J3LLy In The Mist

J3LLy In The Mist

Sinnin' N Winnin'
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone had any luck with this one? Just tried testing on my female character but the bikini is there no matter what.

Mavwrick

Mavwrick

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone had any luck with this one? Just tried testing on my female character but the bikini is there no matter what.
Alright I did have some luck on it. After playing with the arena war long sleeve top on I believe the game save that outfit as the default underwear for tops. So after going back to my house to change it started to work. Most jackets worked excluding some gunrunner tops. I'd say keep the top on and try to save it under the rockstar server so that later on it will become default underwear for no bra glitch.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Does nobody know you can just buy the outfit in Business Pants with the pink scarf and then change it how you want it.

Hope I helped lol

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Does nobody know you can just buy the outfit in Business Pants with the pink scarf and then change it how you want it.

Hope I helped lol
What? Just buy an outfit and then replace it with something? That's it?

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
What? Just buy an outfit and then replace it with something? That's it?
Has to be that specific premade outfit in Business Pants but yea.

Buy the outfit
Then just change each individual piece of clothing to what you want it to be.

You can't just buy the outfit then switch styles to another outfit to make it work. (Just to clarify)

J3LLy In The Mist

J3LLy In The Mist

Sinnin' N Winnin'
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I did have some luck on it. After playing with the arena war long sleeve top on I believe the game save that outfit as the default underwear for tops. So after going back to my house to change it started to work. Most jackets worked excluding some gunrunner tops. I'd say keep the top on and try to save it under the rockstar server so that later on it will become default underwear for no bra glitch.

That's interesting, I'll try that for a bit and see if it works. Maybe the same effect can be achieved doing this and changing sessions afterwards so it hard saves.

Has to be that specific premade outfit in Business Pants but yea.

Buy the outfit
Then just change each individual piece of clothing to what you want it to be.

You can't just buy the outfit then switch styles to another outfit to make it work. (Just to clarify)

Is that the 9 to 5 outfit by chance? If not I'll try each of them until I find it. Found it, it's called The Liberty. Thanks for the tip! I now have 3 outfits using this method.

Lots of different ways to try this now, thanks guys! :smile:

Last edited:
J3LLy In The Mist

J3LLy In The Mist

Sinnin' N Winnin'
Reaction score
Sin$
How can i make her topless, no jacket, nothing
Thats way harder to do look it up on YouTube but most are patched so idk

This one still works, I've just tested it on my second account. You're going to need to have your female character in slot 1 to do this, a bit of patience and preferably a friend or second console :smile:

Credit to anablu for the video, xtiffi is claimed as founder.

Last edited:
Abdu84Legend

Abdu84Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
This one still works, I've just tested it on my second account. You're going to need to have your female character in slot 1 to do this, a bit of patience and preferably a friend or second console :smile:

Credit to anablu for the video, I'm not sure about the founder though.

Mine is in 2nd slot ☹️

Dynamiteelf

Dynamiteelf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldnt even call this a glitch tbh just a mistake by rockstar. Rockstar should sllow no bikini or bra under tops atleast. Topless i understand why they dont.

Top Bottom
Login
Register