G

GlitchFreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found a new money glicht.
Sorry for my bad English
1. Go to LSC
2. Go in it with any menu open so you wil get the press right on dpad to..... message
3. Bring up your phone and make sure there is any contact mission in the joblist
4. Go to quick job, play contact mission, yes or accept or something
5. Now go to your job list, click on the job and accept it AND AT THE SAME TIME spam right on d pad
6. Now you will see the LSC menu, quick go to sell and hit x once.
7. Wait until the job pop up and hit O once, then wait 10 seconds and spam X
8. Now you will see the PV on your map and not the money
9. Wait 10 seconds or something and you will get the money :wink:
Credits to the original finder of the no arms glitch for idea and me for finding it this way
If anyone can record, that would be great!

J

J0333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully someone can make a video or just re-write the tutorial so its more clear... steps 3-5 are not very clear.

G

GodWhoFoundThis

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully someone can make a video or just re-write the tutorial so its more clear... steps 3-5 are not very clear.
idd 3-5 are the onces i don't understand either video or rewrite please! thanks!

G_S_ELITE

G_S_ELITE

Reaction score
Sin$
U cant press > on the d pad once u have accepted the job..... VIDEO TUT

RSH

RSH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying this on the Xbox One but no luck. I do exactly as you explain but when I spawn back in the game, i spawn standing is LSC with my rebel next to me and I never get the money from selling it :/

Eliminated

Eliminated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand, is there a specific car that you're supposed to do this with? How much money are you getting?. I undestand all the steps I just don't understand if you need a specific car

Top Bottom
Login
Register