What's new

Patched PS4 New Adversary Mode Outfits & Unobtainable Masks 1.30

What is your favorite outfit?

• Total voters
P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of the update to 1.31 this method is patched.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/grand-theft-auto-v-clothing-mega-thread.1370400/
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/grand-theft-auto-v-clothing-mega-thread.1370400/

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-confirmed-wolf-gloves-glitch-haloween-outfits.1399010/

This works with any & all preset outfits. As well as the cop and werewolf. I am not the founder.

Requirements:
Own the Eclipse tower and have bikes on the rack!!
Set spawn location to Eclipse.
Have this created player mission in your session, if you don't, download it and relaunch your session. http://rsg.ms/7798d22

Options->Jobs
Playlists->create playlist
Add the apart test 2 as the first mission then select another mission. Does not have to be specific. Criminal Records preferable, short & sweet.
Save Playlist. Name it whatever.
Now play playlist through both missions. It should now have shown you've played a playlist in your recent activity.

After this step you do not need to repeat it unless you've entered rest mode or went to SP.

What your looking for is to have the bike prompt on the top left. This is what makes the outfits "stick".

Go to playlists, play the created playlist. As you're loading the race and start it should spawn you outside your garage with the prompt press -> to ride bike. bring up your phone and back out.

You must do that every time you want a new outfit.

You're now in a freeroam session with the prompt, load into an adversary and set the round to 1 to make things quicker if you're hosting.

Depending on the Adversary mode depends on the preset outfits.
Every Bullet Counts has the Majestic Strength & Greedy Winter unobtainable masks.

As Host you can choose what costume tier you want to play as but cannot change specific costumes. with that being said, Majestic strength costumes selected the host is always the Wolf. Greedy winter- Reptilian.

To get the specific outfits then depends upon your joining. Second person to join is the Eagle (Correct me if I'm wrong, please.) Third: Bear ect.

Now play through the game, it does not matter if you win or lose!
As your playing you need to still have the bike prompt -> but do not press right.

When it is loading into the +JP $ & +RP press your PS button go to recent activity and join your own playlist! Spam X! You can also vote! keep then spamming X until it takes you to the clouds and loads.

Once in your garage wait for the prompt to quit and press O. If you don't get the prompt to quit just be careful running not to spam X. Run to your elevator and once upstairs use the bike finally & enter your closet to save the outfit.

You're now locked upstairs, join new session & rinse & repeat.

Works on any and all outfits you've already got a duffle bag on.

Seems like with the most recent update & hotfixes when you've the bike prompt in a freeroam session and go to host an adversary friends cannot join, nor can they join in the session your currently in..

Last edited:
B

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you saw any xmas masks? since i have independence and halloween ones

P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you saw any xmas masks? since i have independence and halloween ones
In EBC the costume tier set as Greedy Winter has the Polar Bear. Only xmas themed one I've seen so far. & Fourth position to join in lobby.

Last edited:
T

That Dubious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find! Confifmed Ps4 I have the Bear and Eagle!

J

JadenPlays

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also get striped Independence Day pants

J

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are only one of the bull masks (brown or black) available?

K

Kushaholic330

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm it works on the One? I'd like to get the full cop uniform somehow

P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the brown bull mask and grizzly bear masks from Independence Day. Neither of these are available in the adversaries?
Brown bear & polar bear & black bull are available in EBC.

C

Casual Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you get striped independence pants?

C

Casual Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone want to help me obtain polar bear outfit? Ill help back with any needed outfit

B

bazzior123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how to get the full cop outfit do the same with crooked cop (versus) mission

Top Bottom