• Start date
  • Views 1,644
P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Hello all!

TLDR: put a BL3 save on a flash drive, copy the folder NAMES that looks like someone slammed their hands on a keyboard, CUSA0####, and you can pick any slot # 1-FFFF. Download the save or profile below and edit them in bl3editor and upload it to a file hosting website then post that link. You will get 2 files back (sdimg and .bin [pfsskey]) that you can put in your CUSA0#### file and back on to your ps4.

A little about me:
I'm ProtoBuffers/Xcier-Freedom "Arthur" some of you may know me from long ago or Borderlands 2/TPS. I'm a 21-year-old American gamer who spends way too much time playing Borderlands. If you haven't heard of me I'd like to first share a few of my achievements for proof I know what I'm doing:

Released how to create hybrids after all patches on borderlands 2/TPS
First-person to mod Borderlands 2/TPS % on PS4
First-person to release Borderlands 3 decrypted saves for the PS4 (got the ball rolling for some other stuff [not much of an accomplishment {all I did was remove PS4 encryption}])
Helped get the first Borderlands 3 saves in the editor"s" (not much work from my side :tongue:)
Helped over 100 people by resining them saves
Have made 100s of saves for people to use absolutely free
Please note that I do work 40 hours + every week so I won't reply quickly all the time.
You will require a computer and a flash drive in order to use this! No, I will not sign in to your account and upload it to PS+
I do not make saves outside of saves for my save pack so it is required at the time that you make your own saves with the save provide below!
You have the option to pick your save slot 1-FFFF (I don't suggest anything over 99 because the game gets buggy)
No, I can not edit your current saves (saves above 6.72 FW)
The PC version of the game is not required at all in order to use this!
Please use the save below @ http://www.bl3editor.com/#/
Here is what the save provided contains:
1 side quest remaining 1 eridium slab remaining 2 locations remaining 1 crew challenge remaining all proving grounds unlocked

SAVE WIZARD IS NOT REQUIRED TO USE THIS! I RESIGN THE SAVES TO YOUR ACCOUNT

How to [TLDR extended]:
Plug your flash drive into your PS4
Go to settings/Application Saved Data Management/Save Data on System Storage/Copy to an external device
Copy any Borderlands 3 save you want to the flash drive
Plug your flash drive into your computer and go to the PS4/SAVEDATA FOLDER
You will see a folder that looks like someone slammed their hand on the keyboard copy that text and paste it here (this is your UUID)
Next, open your UUID folder and copy the CUSA0#### folder (Currently only supports 7823 and 8025)
Post your edited save here (edited save that is provided below)
I will DM you with a version of the edited save on se7ensins that can be used on your PS4

Character:

Profile:
No, the max % is still 15% I know it goes higher on the editor but that's not how the game reads values.
no idea what happens after 500 items
http://www.mediafire.com/file/akj0boknc7enwby/profile/file
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...66194fcde79e29d6eec4da5856c67646a84/detection

You can donate to me at https://paypal.me/xcier if you want to help out or join se7ensins premium to help se7ensins keep running below!
https://www.se7ensins.com/account/upgrades

READ ME:
I WILL NOT RESIGN MORE THAN 3 SAVES FOR YOU AT A TIME PLEASE WAIT A DAY OR 2 BEFORE REPOSTING!!!
PLEASE BE A MEMBER OF SE7ENSINS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK OR HAVE 10 POST
ONCE YOUR UUID IS MARKED YOU WILL NOT GET THE CHANCE TO CHANGE IT WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT

THIS IS A FREE SERVICE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE REJECTED AND THIS THREAD WILL BE SHUTDOWN IF I FIND ANYONE IS SELLING THIS SERVICE!!!!

Last edited:
R

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this is super kind ProtoBuffers
I have save wizard so don't need this but is it possible to change a vault full of modded gear to lvl 65 easily? I don't have a jailbrocken PS4 or a computer to do this myself.
Was hoping there's a lvl all button like in gibbs save editor on BL2

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Wow this is super kind ProtoBuffers
I have save wizard so don't need this but is it possible to change a vault full of modded gear to lvl 65 easily? I don't have a jailbrocken PS4 or a computer to do this myself.
Was hoping there's a lvl all button like in gibbs save editor on BL2
the highest save that can be decrypted is 6.72 as stated above so that's the highest I could help you with

D

dalamar23666

Reaction score
Thank you for offering this service!!! I have been reading about some of the issues with the save decrypting and stuff. Have you seen the tool from psxhax? If I own SW can I use that to decrypt my save and then use the website for modding?

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Thank you for offering this service!!! I have been reading about some of the issues with the save decrypting and stuff. Have you seen the tool from psxhax? If I own SW can I use that to decrypt my save and then use the website for modding?
no you will either need a jailbroken ps4 to use save mounter or use this service. The problem for people who can edit the saves after is getting it back to a ps4 save because of the encryption. The master key isn't public so decrypting the save without mounting it to the CPU is private. At the time the only thing that can be removed is the PFSSkeys and that is just user keys (which are required to put the save on your PS4) which is pointless.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
What your format should look like when posting:

UUID: 75222dd698eb5deb
CUSA: CUSA07823
SLOT: 51
Save: mediafirelink.com/youreditedcharacter [send me the edited save not the save that you copied to your flash drive]

D

dalamar23666

Reaction score
Quick question. Is there a way to remove the level requirement and still have the weapon do a ton of damage? Or does setting the level at 1 also impact the damage rolls?

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Quick question. Is there a way to remove the level requirement and still have the weapon do a ton of damage? Or does setting the level at 1 also impact the damage rolls?
The level effects the weapons stats, but if you make an item and turn it to a weapon the level parts are = level 1 item even if the level is 65

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Added TLDR because people can't read.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Should I add some saves for quick use?

R

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like saves being added.
The thing for me is I don't have a jailbroken PS4. I'm also very bad at Tech stuff (prob because I'm old)
so maybe a explanation for dummies might help?

D

dalamar23666

Reaction score
I would LOVE some quick saves. Something with a focus on weapons and stuff. You can get max skull keys, skill points and all that stuff with SW.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
I like saves being added.
The thing for me is I don't have a jailbroken PS4. I'm also very bad at Tech stuff (prob because I'm old)
so maybe a explanation for dummies might help?
you don't need a jailbroken ps4 that is what this service is for all you need to do is edit the save in the post and I'll convert it to a PS4 save to you.

I would LOVE some quick saves. Something with a focus on weapons and stuff. You can get max skull keys, skill points and all that stuff with SW.
there is a profile save that you can edit above and change the values manually for that stuff (% max is still 15)

R

Rampetrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh so I can download the save file provided, add what I want with save editor then you convert it to ps4 EU for me? Wow that's super cool. Only downfall would be I can't test what I make.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Ahh so I can download the save file provided, add what I want with save editor then you convert it to ps4 EU for me? Wow that's super cool. Only downfall would be I can't test what I make.
yeah you can dump everything form a pc save and copy it to the ps4 save though if you have a pc to test stuff.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Wish Save Wizard WAS CRACKED
you don't need save wizard for this service
It is cracked but that does no good since everything runs through a server... all you get is the GUI

Y

YFN_Chatz

Reaction score
wait what ? are you for real bro ima try it out

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
wait what ? are you for real bro ima try it out
yup like I said just need the modded the save
UUID (folder that looks like someone slammed their hand on the keyboard)
and CUSA0#### (numbers)
Don't need the save from your ps4 just the folder names

Top Bottom