What's new

Patched [PS4 MACRO] SOLO AFK MONEY GLITCH - FULLY AFK HORSE BETTING - ABOUT 900k per HOUR!

jayysavv23

jayysavv23

Reaction score
Sin$
Will anybody be releasing an updated script soon, this one seems to bug out often?

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Will anybody be releasing an updated script soon, this one seems to bug out often?

I'm gonna release a Titan Two script tomorrow that will work with other adapters. Sorry no MACRO script, they're ****.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have a pretty strong PC, Remote Play settings are maxed out and both my PC & PS4 Pro are connected hardwired to my router.. had no problems

E

Erchoni

Reaction score
Sin$
Pirate Windows 10 (64 Bit)
Why still use 7? Its outdated. I can link you to a reliable forum through PM that has cracks for W10 Pro edition.

Thank you for the answer, I work with many tools that do not work or work wrong with Windows 10.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn’t Cronus and Titan not detect touchpad?
You can detect touchpad input. It's just another button, so works same as X, O, L2 etc I did make a Macro recorder before for T2 though you need a SD Card for that. Anyway my script will be up tonight.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I can confirm this works really well on the PS4. I'm gonna let this run for about a day and see what happens.

Edit: been running for about 40 mins and up to 470,000 with no issues as of yet.

Last edited:
M

Modfreak45

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to avoid getting kicked to storymode after winning three times? Is it best to bet on the work horse and check every so often if you get kicked?

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to avoid getting kicked to storymode after winning three times? Is it best to bet on the work horse and check every so often if you get kicked?
The 3 times then kick is a script the only way around it is to be betting 2k a time.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It hasn't happened with this macro/method for me so far. It's a thing of beautt having a beer and watching that cash stack up.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Disconnected twice. Once it took me to director mode and once it took me to single player mode.

W

Waffle0405

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got this working, had it going for about two hours all good but now it doesnt work.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got this working, had it going for about two hours all good but now it doesnt work.

I had some issues where i had to restart the PC and PS4. I started it again and it was all ok.

It just disconnects sometimes to single but no big deal, walk over to the laptop and reconnect.

W

Waffle0405

Reaction score
Sin$
Finding this much less profitable, can have it going for an hour and only make 300k not the macro just seems to land on other horses more, anyone else think this?

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched + they randomized the horses, the first one isn't the best one anymore

Top Bottom
Login
Register