• Thread starter darkcobra
  • Start date
  • Views 1,674
darkcobra

darkcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone i just bought a ps4 and i saw that it now can be jailbroken and install free games
i just want to know if its possible and from where can i get the games i dont play online anyway
Thank you for your time. :smile::smile:

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone i just bought a ps4 and i saw that it now can be jailbroken and install free games
i just want to know if its possible and from where can i get the games i dont play online anyway
Thank you for your time. :smile::smile:
No you can not install free games. It has not gotten to that point yet.

This is what has been released so far...
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps4-badiret-kernel-exploit.1472318/
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-install-linux-on-your-ps4.1488201/
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/you-can-now-edit-your-home-menu-partial.1500390/

darkcobra

darkcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh thank u for ur replay but someone already tolled me that for a 100 $ he will jailbreak my ps4 and install 10 games on it i will check that again and tell u about it :smile:

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
oh thank u for ur replay but someone already tolled me that for a 100 $ he will jailbreak my ps4 and install 10 games on it i will check that again and tell u about it :smile:
No problem. That's pretty unfortunate that someone scammed you. (if you implying you payed them already). I'd highly recommend you file a dispute and get your money back if you payed them. If not just go and block them and ignore any future message from that person. Never pay someone that kind of money before asking around.

darkcobra

darkcobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem. That's pretty unfortunate that someone scammed you. (if you implying you payed them already). I'd highly recommend you file a dispute and get your money back if you payed them. If not just go and block them and ignore any future message from that person. Never pay someone that kind of money before asking around.
no no no one scammed me xD Its a store in the country i live and i dont pay him before he do it for me :biggrin: i just saw him yesterday i will know what kind of jailbreak is this and tell u about it

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Sin$
no no no one scammed me xD Its a store in the country i live and i dont pay him before he do it for me :biggrin: i just saw him yesterday i will know what kind of jailbreak is this and tell u about it
Ah I see. Well that's is good then. Let me know via personal message. Going to lock this since your question has been answered.

Top Bottom
Login
Register