Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

PS4 Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'Playstation 4 Support' started by Lamb Chops, Apr 14, 2015 with 9 replies and 1,274 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamb Chops

Lamb Chops Unverified Hoster|Genuine Lamb

Ratings:
    Hey guys.

I have a friend who says that they (supposedly) jailbroke their PS4 and was able to connect to PSN without PS Plus. I do not believe him and just wanted confirmation from the PS community.

Any answer will be great!

Thanks

2. Ducknation

Ducknation GO DUCKS WTD

Ratings:
    Lizard squad said they have done it !!?? But have not released any proof !!..

3. tekzibit

tekzibit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You're aloud to sign in without ps+ anyway lol just can't use online features in games. How else do you renew a membership ahah?

So your friend doesn't have proof, get him to screenshot and share it on the ps to you.

4. Froudey

Froudey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he prolly has another account with PS plus or is doing that Japan 14 day trial glitch / trick / exploit

From what I've seen that PS4 isn't jailbroken at the moment, XB1 on the other had may be due to the Dev kit exploits / options etc

5. tekzibit

tekzibit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah haha they'll never be able to patch that exploit unless they remove the trial all together or they restrict the amount of users that can be created on one system.

• Like Like x 1
  6. xiiflowx

xiiflowx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can't they restrict it if you don't have a creditcard and blacklist over used cards?

7. Mod Services

Mod Services Verified Seller

Ratings:
    Lol, if people with coding degrees and knowledge (including myself) haven't done anything yet, I doubt your friend knows what he's doing. If there was a public jailbreak, people would be having an epilepsy on every single forum website (modding wise).

Basically, I think your friend is completely full of crap.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Legend

Legend I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ Premium

Ratings:
    Your friend is trolling. There is not a jailbreak. There could be one soon, or in a couple years, we dont know.

People have been trying. Maybe his friend is a coder. You never know. dont make assumptions. :smile:

9. Collateral22

Collateral22 I hate fanboys.

Ratings:
    No one has done it any I doubt anyone will.

10. bbbilly

bbbilly Hi this is my title

Ratings:
    A coding degree?