What's new

Question PS4 Jailbreak question regarding online

O

oldkillerbean

Reaction score
Sin$
This dude on reddit keeps saying that you can jailbreak a PS4 and still connect it to PSN despite the firmware being outdated

Is there some glitch I missed? Different way to jailbreak? Is it possible to actually fool the certification to modify packets? How could they modify server packets if the server only interacts through PSN or XBL? How do you duplicate on rust with "packet manipulation" when items have unique item values?

Since they referenced this website figured it'd be most fair to ask it here.

Here's their reply, would like to know if I'm the idiot or them. (Asked them for proof)
"I already did you dumb s*** look at the replies.

Believe what you want but as a person that goes on PSN with my hack PS4 I have no problem doing it, maybe go to the actual hacking sites like seven sins and whatnot.

I'm not going to post links for you, that's against forum rules and you know that what are you trying to do get me banned? Just because you don't understand something?

And yes when you manipulate packets it is definitely a hack when you dupe that way, do you even know what packet manipulation is? Every online game has this flaw, lots of them if not the majority of them can detect it down near instantly, we're talking about rust..... A game that's not well polished I game that's not made from aaa developers. So yes look up packet manipulation PS4 PC rust, look up the cheat trainers for the PS4 which have already linked to you, look up the hybrid firmwares that is how you'll find out what I'm doing otherwise good luck

There's also some great Reddit forms GBA temp forms and seven sins, you'll probably need to head to seven sins for this one"

OGFringe

OGFringe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I'm led to believe there is no public method to use PSN and online on a jailbroken PS4. In order to get online you need to be on the latest firmware, thus rendering your jailbreak useless. This does not exclude the possibility of private methods.

If I was to make a guess there's more than likely a private method (if not more), but whoever has it isn't sharing.

F

flxsen

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd be willing to pay for that private method.. what if we all chipped in aswell. Could this be pushed any farther? Aswell as the xbox? I'd like to see progress being made on jailbreak-rgh/jtag but no good info anymore and I know lots of people willing to pay for an exploit... has nobody tried the dev kits to see what more you can get out of them? How you can exploit ect?

Top Bottom
Login
Register