Unsolved PS4 Jailbreak modded PS4

• Thread starter HAXZing TERR0R
  • Start date
  • Views 193
H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction as I have a 7.51 i think its unlocked and ready to go. I want to help this community and start doing free FUN lobbys only. Maybe help a few in GTA Online as a I have a jailbroken PS4 PRO just sitting here. I want to learn to code and on top of that help the community get well known as i myself know alot of people and we can get together and create the best gaming platform for PS4 for FUN only and not cheating online against legit players for personal reasons, I have a account offline for now im working on great projects that will be the best for the people on here as WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction as I have a 7.51 i think its unlocked and ready to go. I want to help this community and start doing free FUN lobbys only. Maybe help a few in GTA Online as a I have a jailbroken PS4 PRO just sitting here. I want to learn to code and on top of that help the community get well known as i myself know alot of people and we can get together and create the best gaming platform for PS4 for FUN only and not cheating online against legit players for personal reasons, I have a account offline for now im working on great projects that will be the best for the people on here as WE ARE THE PEOPLE.
u can't take a ps4 online with a jailbreak yet and even if u managed too, expect a near instant ban.

P

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
don't update your ps4 for another year or 2 and maybe there will be an update for 7.51 but until then you're **** out of luck because there is no way to downgrade to start thet kexsploit or even play online at the moment.

Top Bottom