Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
Unlikely doing this glitch (https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/mod-your-svw-special-vehicles-rc-bandito-method.1771646/) I won a death spot on arena garage. Now I have a modded rocket voltic but also a useful car spot.
I remember that a lot of time ago I tried to restore the same problem with director more and the bird glitch.
But now every time I try to go online I have Errors.

Do you know any way to restore the car spot?

Many thanks.

Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol...

Congrats man!

If you want to kill your magic spot.
  1. You have to drive a street car over the spot in a full garage.
  2. Accept the replacement alert.
  3. Drive out
  4. Destroy the street car
  5. Quit and restart GTA
  6. You should be done.
All of that said having magic spots is worth having a couple of dead spots.
I have OG magic spots(no dead spots).
I would cry if I lost them:wink:

Already tried and i’m not able to park any car from outside or buy on that car spot.

Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For now I simply moved the 2x dead spot to MC. Do you know any way to move it to the Hangar?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For now I simply moved the 2x dead spot to MC. Do you know any way to move it to the Hangar?
You would have to do a glitch to swap an aircraft to your MC clubhouse.
To be honest you are better off moving one to Nightclub entrance and keeping one in the MC clubhouse.
Unless you know how you caused dead spots then you can’t do much about it.
Which vehicle and which Glitch did you do?
Give cars to friends?
Put an aircraft in your MOC?
If you know which vehicle caused the dead spot you can save a street vehicle over the vehicle in question then blow it up. This obviously will destroy the vehicle but it also kills the dead spots:wink:

Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You would have to do a glitch to swap an aircraft to your MC clubhouse.
To be honest you are better off moving one to Nightclub entrance and keeping one in the MC clubhouse.
Unless you know how you caused dead spots then you can’t do much about it.
Which vehicle and which Glitch did you do?
Give cars to friends?
Put an aircraft in your MOC?
If you know which vehicle caused the dead spot you can save a street vehicle over the vehicle in question then blow it up. This obviously will destroy the vehicle but it also kills the dead spots:wink:
Everything was done as per OP :frown:
Rocket Voltic with lastest Benny merge on SVP no cars involved but only a free spot on Facility

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything was done as per OP :frown:
Rocket Voltic with lastest Benny merge on SVP
Is your Voltic in a garage or did you put it back to the SVW?
What did you do to swap the voltic into a garage spot?
Is there a vehicle in the SVW in the Voltic spot?
To be honest 2 dead spots is not bad especially since we are probably getting new garages in Tuesday’s DLC.
I have had up to 9 dead spots:whistle:
If you want to keep your modded Special vehicles you are stuck with the dead spots.
If you are worried about the dead spots you will have to destroy the modded special vehicles to get rid of them.

Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your Voltic in a garage or did you put it back to the SVW?
What did you do to swap the voltic into a garage spot?
Is there a vehicle in the SVW in the Voltic spot?
To be honest 2 dead spots is not bad especially since we are probably getting new garages in Tuesday’s DLC.
I have had up to 9 dead spots:whistle:
If you want to keep your modded Special vehicles you are stuck with the dead spots.
If you are worried about the dead spots you will have to destroy the modded special vehicles to get rid of them.

Answer in Red:

Is your Voltic in a garage or did you put it back to the SVW? The Rocket Voltic, as soon as drove out, disappear and go back to original SVW Spot
What did you do to swap the voltic into a garage spot? The Steps as per the Link instructions (LINK)
Is there a vehicle in the SVW in the Voltic spot? No, there is the Rocket Voltic
If you want to keep your modded Special vehicles you are stuck with the dead spots. In case, is there any way to delete or overrite the SVW?

Many Thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Answer in Red:

Is your Voltic in a garage or did you put it back to the SVW? The Rocket Voltic, as soon as drove out, disappear and go back to original SVW Spot
What did you do to swap the voltic into a garage spot? The Steps as per the Link instructions (LINK)
Is there a vehicle in the SVW in the Voltic spot? No, there is the Rocket Voltic
If you want to keep your modded Special vehicles you are stuck with the dead spots. In case, is there any way to delete or overrite the SVW?

Many Thanks
It is possible to swap out vehicles from your SVW. I wouldn’t worry too much about 2 dead spots. The MC clubhouse is a good spot for them. Just be careful in the future when doing glitches that involve the SVW it’s notorious for giving you dead spots.

Top Bottom
Login
Register