Patched (PS4) Horse Racing Min Bet Glitch Alternative Method

• Thread starter Fluhffin
  • Start date
  • Views 5,314
F

Fluhffin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I have been watching this forum for a while but decided to make an account to share with you guys the newest horse racing glitch I discovered today. This is 100% working as of 9/7/2019. Please go to youtube and search my channel "Fluffin The Muffin" for the video as I can't attach links yet.

Select Single Event and choose a horse
Use the touchpad to move the cursor to the right arrow by your bet amount.
Tap down on the d-pad and you should be over place bet.
Now tap x quickly and as soon as you release x, smash down on the right side of your touchpad and hold it down for the entire race. If done with the correct timing you should have bet 100 chips and made the max amount. The speed of clicking x and touch pad should be about the same speed as double clicking with your mouse, I dont know how else to explain the timing lol. This works for me about 90% of the time, some times it only doubles but I think that is user error. You should hear two clicks and the race auto starts.

Last edited:
S

Sammyem316

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello , I follow the steps , and cannot seem to gain maximum payout , can only get a double payout eg if it’s $400 I can get $800 but that’s it

I use touchpad , then down on dpad , press x & then hold right side of touchpad down until end of the race am I missing something?

Ragedmeeks

Ragedmeeks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is literally the current method with extra steps. After using the touchpad to move to the right arrow, click down on the touchpad and drag it to place bet and hold it.

F

Fluhffin

Reaction score
Sin$
My apologies, I tried doing it earlier and it kept not working for me, I just assumed it was patched. I'm going to edit the title.

It's a small window to switch from X to the touchpad, I have to hold my controller very awkwardly to get it to work consistently. Just make sure there is a very small gap in time between clicking x and then holding down on the right side.

Ragedmeeks

Ragedmeeks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My apologies, I tried doing it earlier and it kept not working for me, I just assumed it was patched. I'm going to edit the title.

It's a small window to switch from X to the touchpad, I have to hold my controller very awkwardly to get it to work consistently. Just make sure there is a very small gap in time between clicking x and then holding down on the right side.
Please post a full text tutorial.

S

Sammyem316

Reaction score
Sin$
You beauty!!!! I just got a $30,000 payout!! Needs to happen mega mega quick , but this method does work!! Thank you so much

F

Fluhffin

Reaction score
Sin$
Doing it and not working so idk wtf
make sure not to hold down x and click down on the touch pad very quickly and hold it, dont move your finger on the touch pad or accidentally touch a trigger. I hold the controller sideways so my right thumb is on x and my left thumb is above the touch pad. Just won 20k as I type this.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Touchpad so it’s PS4 only?
That’s not in the title

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old news, but the patched part being they sp boot you for winning and betting too large now. So its wiser to release the touchpad and x about 1/3 of the race. This will avoid the sp boot. Make sure to also place random bets on any different horse, dont bet too many times on the same horse repeatedly.

This is no different than the original method, only confusing because it has no mentions of the hotfixes rstar had set in place with penalties punishing the player.

It all goes hand n hand to keep the player safe

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is pay attention
This guy
So here I go first off he changed the title
Second I pay attention just fine
That’s why I pointed it out to the op
Third your English sucks
don’t come at me like that

Don’t bring me back into a thread I unwatched:roflmao:

GenericLoner

GenericLoner

Reaction score
Sin$
Surely there is another way to win on horses... *Kicked for winning legitimately*
Fuuuuuuuh.

Top Bottom
Login
Register