What's new

Patched Ps4 Get in that Truck Unlimited Money Glitch CONFIRMED

SlickATrikk

SlickATrikk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whadup yall SlickATrikk here with the HEAT!!! Messing around and stuff with my boys Brandon redshirt03 and bigboy02 trying to find new glitches we found this! CONFIRMED ON PS4!!!! Steps are as follows!
First off have rebels in garage, needs to be full
1. Get out a Dubsta 6x6 (havent tried other vehicles, need to be able to sit in back of truck)
2. Park it in that spot by the Unit 2 Popular St, have on passengers
3. Bring out a taller vehicle like a van or truck from the street and park it next to it
4. Have friend get in bed of the truck, they should be stuck and cant move or get out
5. Go in garage and get the car you want to dupe, preferably panto with upgrades or coquette we used the panto
6. Drive it out, the car shouldnt actually move in garage only wheels
7. Drive up a bit
8. Request personal vehicle from the interaction
9. get in car and drive into garage
10. Youll get a message saying you need to replace a car, replace it over one of your rebels
11. Get in original panto and drive it out again and repeat! Get a full garage and sell them!
Once your done just have friend kill themselves to get out
Have fun yall remember ya boi Trikk always got that FIRE!
Thanks to butch3r for way to do it faster:thumbsup:
Works with trevors truck and bravado bison and most others
Doesnt bypass 45 minute wait

Also as a side note, if their are 2 people in the truck and one leaves session when duping person kills themselves and they rejoin they CAN drive the vehicle
If you drive out and the car shows as your pv, restart entire glitch, if that doesn't work leave the session and try again
If it says cant modify vehicle then go to a different session and they should be able to be sold, make sure your using a panto or something cheaper

Last edited:
N

notoriousDANKstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Little confusing. Video coming? 
And is this a new "give cars to friends" glitch?

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Instructions unclear, dupe your own car only?

S

Salamx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very vague and not really descriptive enough, im sure it makes sense to you but if you are trying to explain it to others be more in depth.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What if a 3rd friend drives car in thier garage? It isn't showing a tracker, right?

G

gtavglith37

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work with guardian. Can't get it to work tried 10x already.

S

splintter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the part where you request your PV, because the icon still there in the map, so it says it is nearby. How to fix that? I'm missing something?

P

PrecursorGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Seems straightforward enough if it works, I'll have a go later on today.

As someone who's never been able to get the fire glitch to work properly, this should be really useful!

Nice find! :smile:

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm this works ps4, trying various ways to turn this into give friends cars but no success thus far.

S

splintter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm this works ps4, trying various ways to turn this into give friends cars but no success thus far.

Which car did you use to your friend sit? Dubsta or another? and on the same garage? I didn't get my radar PV icon disappear so I can request it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register