• Start date
  • Views 50,828
Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend got ghost and I set my ps4 as primary but how does he set his to secondary it won't work for him and he is on the account he bought it on
once u activate his account as primary on yours and he activates your account on his it will be fine!
if games are locked log out and back it and it will unlock

J

jamestiger09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will I have to be online for him to play because it won't work for him

Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Will I have to be online for him to play because it won't work for him
no you dont , well your doing something wrong ...
while your account is activated on his , he goes to the store and downloads the games

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
no you dont , well your doing something wrong ...
while your account is activated on his , he goes to the store and downloads the games
Nice tutorial. Once you download the games and you set the primaries are you still required to be online to play? Just curious if there was an Internet outage which happens a lot around here.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial. Once you download the games and you set the primaries are you still required to be online to play? Just curious if there was an Internet outage which happens a lot around here.

You can play your friend's games offline, he will have to be online to play his though (and vice versa with you and your games).

Reason being is when you make your console your friend's primary, it's like he brought his console over and you are playing it. However since his console is licensed to you, it will be like he is playing his games on your console (hence why the online checks are required).

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You can play your friend's games offline, he will have to be online to play his though (and vice versa with you and your games).

Reason being is when you make your console your friend's primary, it's like he brought his console over and you are playing it. However since his console is licensed to you, it will be like he is playing his games on your console (hence why the online checks are required).
Okay that makes sense. Thanks for the answer.

T

The Bos33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
would this work with a playstation plus membership like if the other person has it and you do this sharing thing

T

The Bos33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS Plus can only only redeemed on one account.
yea but if your sharing the games then wouldnt you share the online like on xbox one when your game sharing you share the gold

T

The Bos33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to be on the account to get the Gold in the first place.
yea but on xbox you can share the gold if the other person keeps renewing their account by doing the my home xbox thing which is basically the same thing as the ps4s primary system thing that they have

T

The Bos33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ohhhh so i was reading wat he said and you do share the other person playstation plus membership

SecretiveAsh

SecretiveAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi.
I have 2 accounts on my ps4, one is my main psn account and the other is used to make purchases from the US psn store. If I were to give my US account (with the downloads) to a friend would I still be able to play the games on my own main account? Or would I 've to start using the US account as my main?

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi.
I have 2 accounts on my ps4, one is my main psn account and the other is used to make purchases from the US psn store. If I were to give my US account (with the downloads) to a friend would I still be able to play the games on my own main account? Or would I 've to start using the US account as my main?
You'd need the US as your main I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register