What's new

Discussion PS4 FIFA 17 (Free) How to never lose method + XB1 /PS4 60 Skill point pro club glitch

• Thread starter Jcomplex
  • Start date
  • Views 19,423
J

Jcomplex

Reaction score
Sin$
So Yeah I heard it only works for those who have it installed
Score a goal or when losing
pause it
go to library
Twitch
then when it loads games > most viewed game> click on most viewed stream then when you click it it will load instantly go back to fifa
On the video it shows me closing it, do this when you have done the glitch once already and the app is still running.
close twitch each time you do it.
video explain it better which i am deleting soon so watch it!

Works on
FUT Divsions
FUT DRAFT
Not Fut champs
How to get max skill points?
Just Use all your skill points back out so it says loading pro club information and saves it go back in spend your skill points stay there dont back out just stay on the last trait you buy click your home button ( Works on XB1 ) Go to settings network then test internet connection and re connect to ea and re spend your points you will have the ones you spent back + the traits you bought!
Any questions reply any success lmk!:tongue:irate::tongue:irate::tongue:irate:

CvO_Ea5VMAA9j_D.jpg:large

5f13baac4d23437fdbc7d4466137d928.png

FutureODB

FutureODB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So that's me not playing draft for a while lol. Does the other guy get the loss for this? If yes then god damn this is going to make the higher divisions unplayable ffs.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Skill points glitch Xbox one.

1- Take off all of your traits to gain maximum skill points them back out to the previous screen so it saves club information.

2) Go back into traits add all the traits you want then on the last one hit the home button.

3) Go to network settings and hit go offline then immediately hit go online and check network connection.

3) Click back on fifa 17 and it will have disconnected you from the EA server and thrown you to the main menu.

4) Reconnect to the servers then load up pro clubs and you will have all your skill points back AND all of the traits you selected.

5) Click on player growth add more traits then repeat from step 2.

6) When finished hit back to save Club information.

6) Enjoy

Note your stats on your VP will not improve until you back out and save your pro with all traits added to him.

FutureODB

FutureODB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not tried it yet but do you need to have the game installed? or does it work with the disc version?

Yoko Ono

Yoko Ono

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Jcomplex,
ur video is set on private. Can't watch it :/
But thanks for the info

spiranovic

spiranovic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works the first round on draft but not the 2nd, quit both fifa and twitch after the 1st match

B

bayern

Reaction score
Sin$
click on most viewed stream then when you click it it will load instantly go back to fifa

When the stream load, I push on home button and I close fifa 17 ?

I have test:
Twitch: game most view, with chanel
home
and open fifa 17
I'm always on my match

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OP, you're video is broken.

Awesome find, saw this floating around a couple of days ago before this was posted. Very useful. (Pro clubs)

J

Jcomplex

Reaction score
Sin$
Removed the video for a reason, instructions are basic enough. You do not need to close fifa. Before going to do the glitch for the second time just simply click start over twitch and close the application and instantly open it again. Takes 1 second longer but wont affect the glitch or the match outcome.
Working as of 24.10.16

wsand7

wsand7

Reaction score
Sin$
So when you clicked the most viewed stream, do you go straight back into fifa by dashboarding and choosing the fifa app, or how do you do it? Do you have to close twitch in a specific way aswell?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Skill points glitch Xbox one.

1- Take off all of your traits to gain maximum skill points them back out to the previous screen so it saves club information.

2) Go back into traits add all the traits you want then on the last one hit the home button.

3) Go to network settings and hit go offline then immediately hit go online and check network connection.

3) Click back on fifa 17 and it will have disconnected you from the EA server and thrown you to the main menu.

4) Reconnect to the servers then load up pro clubs and you will have all your skill points back AND all of the traits you selected.

5) Click on player growth add more traits then repeat from step 2.

6) When finished hit back to save Club information.

6) Enjoy

Note your stats on your VP will not improve until you back out and save your pro with all traits added to him.

How to work xbox one skill point??

Here you go.

Top Bottom
Login
Register