What's new

Gamesaves (PS4) Director Mode Roleplay

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you want to roleplay as a cop in gtav, LSPDFR? Nah. FiveM? Nah. This is the best way to do it. Download my save that already has all the cop cars/bikes in the game and begin your career. Instructions on how to get you started is attached in the .zip

This save features all cop cars, bikes in the game.
This is a big update to my old post.

Zip file includes:
-Save file
-Install Instructions
-Instructions on how to roleplay with dm
-Credits

Requirments:
-Save Wizard
-USB
-PS4

Note:
There isnt any game breaking or "new" features in my save that you wont be able to make yourself with xb36hazard`s GTA5 Save editor. But for those who just wnat a premade save. Here u go :smile:

Last edited:

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Premium
Reaction score
And the benefit from playing this? A bit of information rather than a download, without just saying features all cop cars.

AironCriminal

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This save features all cop cars, bikes in the game.
This is a big update to my old post.

Zip file includes:
-Save file
-Install Instructions
-Instructions on how to roleplay with dm
-Credits

Requirments:
-Save Wizard
-USB
-PS4
This is a simple save with cars that anyone can create, you give instructions that all save wizard users know, you give instructions on how to enter director mode, you give instructions on how to get a car in director mode as well as how to put God Mode, nothing relevant.

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a simple save with cars that anyone can create, you give instructions that all save wizard users know, you give instructions on how to enter director mode, you give instructions on how to get a car in director mode as well as how to put God Mode, nothing relevant.
👍🏼
Post automatically merged:

And the benefit from playing this? A bit of information rather than a download, without just saying features all cop cars.
Just a finished roleplaying save, anyone can create this

Top Bottom