• Views 13,240
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, MS makes it auto correct the date when you connect to XBL. You can change the date/time while you are offline, but since Destiny requires you to be online it won't work.

Thanks for clarifying :smile: I haven't been on my 360 since I brought home my xbox one. Looks like we can only change the day.

D

Dark_XCA

Reaction score
Sin$
hi,

Someone who has worked for this, would you tell me how I do it? Please.

I can not charge ammunition in the orbit; I do on the planet after having changed the date of my PS4 and return to the game after use "sintetic charge" I get it 365 days left to return to use the loading package. but I do not have infinite ammo.

PS: Forgive my English, I find it hard.

thank you very much

diablecia

diablecia

Reaction score
Sin$
you can tho just change the time zone
I tried that but didn't seem to work or rather, I lost myheavy ammo because after loading, I had 0 heavy ammo and the timer was counting down like normal. I killed myself to see if I get it back but nothing.
I want my heavy ammo back Bungie !!!! :biggrin:

B

Beastlyqt

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks works perfectly but the dcs are annoying. Do I have to change the date back to 2014 while i'm in the crucible? And will this glitch stay after that?

O

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks works perfectly but the dcs are annoying. Do I have to change the date back to 2014 while i'm in the crucible? And will this glitch stay after that?
Q: Why do i get disconnected everytime.
A: I think the server does a date time check so now and then unless u keep chancing it every 5min to fix the disconnects lower the date a year every 5minutes.

this is how i solved the disconnects so from 2014 to 2013 to activate the glitch and then from 2013 to 2012 after 5min doesnt matter if ur in warp or ingame

B

Beastlyqt

Reaction score
Sin$
Q: Why do i get disconnected everytime.
A: I think the server does a date time check so now and then unless u keep chancing it every 5min to fix the disconnects lower the date a year every 5minutes.

this is how i solved the disconnects so from 2014 to 2013 to activate the glitch and then from 2013 to 2012 after 5min doesnt matter if ur in warp or ingame
Do I have to do that EVERY 5 minutes or once after every crucible match?

O

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have to do that EVERY 5 minutes or once after every crucible match?
every 5min to prevent disconnects its not like its a big deal doesnt have to be precisely after 5min just do it midways a match when u die or respawn go in a corner or safe spot and do it it takes 5sec tops

Last edited:
C

Ceund

Reaction score
Sin$
I've attempted to change the game time every 5 minutes and still will get disconnected.

LordDoucheBags

LordDoucheBags

Reaction score
Sin$
You get banned pretty quickly if you do this in PvP. So have fun while it lasts :wink:

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing this on the WEVE WOKEN THE HIVE mission to level up my rocket launchers. Worked beautifully. Spawn with 8 rockets every time?? Fvck yea!

This is also a godsend on the raid with all the wiping that goes on

Top Bottom
Login
Register