• Start date
  • Views 13,238
O

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 AND PS3 ONLY!

Requirements : Need to have used atleast 1 Ammo Synthesis of the desired ammo type that u want to be refilled.

Video Guide :

Text Guide :
Select a Game/Mission whenever ur ready click launch wait until ur ship is warping/found a full game of people and ur ship is warping (fast traveling) then press ur middle playstation button go to settings all the way in the right top corner when clicked move to settings date and time all the way at the buttom then click date and time settings move on to set using internet make then make sure that Set Automatically is ticked off only need to be done once then press circle once so u go back one step and click set manually now set the time back 1 year and go back to the game by dubble tapping the playstation button now when the game starts u should spawn with full ammo everytime.

What it does :
This glitch replicates all previously used consumbles because u go back when u used them so everytime u spawn u will spawn with all previously used consumables aka heavy Synthesis so lets say u used the pumpkin head u will now be using it again or lets say u have used a rocket telementery to gain aditionally exp its now active again.

How is this effective in crucible :
This is extremely effective in crucible since u spawn with heavy ammo everytime even the first spawn which clearly gives a huge advantage over other players when u spawn with a full rocket clip and they have to wait several minutes.

How is this effective in pve :
This is really effective against killing bosses or waves of enemies what u do is u equip the desired weapon empty it on the enemies and everything or almost everything should be dead now kill urself in a save spot so ur team mate can resurrect u without dieing or if ur a sunsinger u can resurrect urself now u should have a new heavy ammo and u can do it over again in my experience this goes really quick this can be done with 3 players having the glitch and 1 resurrecting one another.

FAQ

Q: When i back out and try to find a new game it wont find one.
A: When u back out of an exsisting lobby u wont beable to find a new match because ur date and time is not the same as the other people or server so u either have to stay in the lobby or set it back to normal.

Q: Why do i get disconnected everytime.
A: I think the server does a date time check so now and then unless u keep chancing it every 5min to fix the disconnects lower the date a year every 5minutes.

Q: Do i need to do this everytime i go from orbit to warp to destination.
A: Yes everytime u go to orbit u have the lower the year in warp by 1,

Q: Why do i get disconnected everytime i set my time to the right time.
A: U always get disconnected when u set the time forward rather than backward.

Here is a video of proof and footage of me using it in crucible.

Use this glitch as much as u can before it gets patched. The reason why i release it because i self didnt use it in crucible other than this video for proof and i want it to get patched before trials of osiris come out so this cant be used against me.

Full credits go to founder who will remain anonymously until he wants to reveal his psn name.

Last edited:
Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pointless. I'm sure it has been known for awhile.

O

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pointless. I'm sure it has been known for awhile.
googled it cant find it anywhere else neither have i seen anyone using it. did u hear what i said in the video probally not. How is spawning initially with full heavy ammo and every other spawn useless? Especially in crucible.

Last edited:
Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
googled it cant find it anywhere else neither have i seen anyone using it. did u hear what i said in the video probally not. How is spawning initially with full heavy ammo and every other spawn useless? Especially in crucible.

Sorry but I did not want to give your video a view.

Also of course everyone should of known you're gonna spawn with full ammo in PVE...

AlPacacino

AlPacacino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
where's the glitch? It's intented that you spawn with full ammo in freemode. Try this in a mission.
Or even better: Go ahead and make another video of you trying this in nightfall. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

B

Bobby281

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in crucible this will not work, because you lose all you heavy ammo after you died.

O

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
where's the glitch? It's intented that you spawn with full ammo in freemode. Try this in a mission.
Or even better: Go ahead and make another video of you trying this in nightfall. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
u dont respawn with heavy ammo after u used it all :smile: and ill make a new video since u guys cant tell the difference 
in crucible this will not work, because you lose all you heavy ammo after you died.
ill make a new video and remake the initial post showing you it works

O

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
T

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok could someone explain this glitch. All I see is him spawning with full heavy ammo. Just looks like a hack.

Last edited:
C

Ceund

Reaction score
Sin$
Well guys I think you're going to be excited.

As of right now there is no way of using this as an advantage in pve UNLESS you're a warlock and are abusing the infinite lives glitch, if you're fast enough.

Edit: Also I've noticed that for whatever reason, when I put the year back my buffs such as the halloween buffs last forever.

Last edited:
T

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well guys I think you're going to be excited.

As of right now there is no way of using this as an advantage in pve UNLESS you're a warlock and are abusing the infinite lives glitch, if you're fast enough.

Edit: Also I've noticed that for whatever reason, when I put the year back my buffs such as the halloween buffs last forever.
Nice explanation.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice explanation.

For someone so against cheating at Destiny, you seem to be fine with using glitches to cheat... Sounds like you're just jealous of modders because you can't mod lol.

C

Ceund

Reaction score
Sin$
Guess what, if you clicked the video and watched it, there would have been a HUGE annotation that would tell you to go to the guide. The guide explains how to do it, unfortunately for you, you need a PS4 not an xbox to do it.

Basically you change the time back a year or a month while traveling to a mission or to a crucible match.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess what, if you clicked the video and watched it, there would have been a HUGE annotation that would tell you to go to the guide. The guide explains how to do it, unfortunately for you, you need a PS4 not an xbox to do it.

Basically you change the time back a year or a month while traveling to a mission or to a crucible match.

Wouldn't you be able to do it on the xbox 360? Last I checked you could change the date on it. Could be wrong though.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't you be able to do it on the xbox 360? Last I checked you could change the date on it. Could be wrong though.

Nah, MS makes it auto correct the date when you connect to XBL. You can change the date/time while you are offline, but since Destiny requires you to be online it won't work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register