Working [PS4] Destiny Unlimited Ammo! [PVP&PVE]

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Nah, MS makes it auto correct the date when you connect to XBL. You can change the date/time while you are offline, but since Destiny requires you to be online it won't work.
Thanks for clarifying :smile: I haven't been on my 360 since I brought home my xbox one. Looks like we can only change the day.

Dark_XCA

Reaction score
hi,

Someone who has worked for this, would you tell me how I do it? Please.

I can not charge ammunition in the orbit; I do on the planet after having changed the date of my PS4 and return to the game after use "sintetic charge" I get it 365 days left to return to use the loading package. but I do not have infinite ammo.

PS: Forgive my English, I find it hard.

thank you very much

diablecia

Reaction score
you can tho just change the time zone
I tried that but didn't seem to work or rather, I lost myheavy ammo because after loading, I had 0 heavy ammo and the timer was counting down like normal. I killed myself to see if I get it back but nothing.
I want my heavy ammo back Bungie !!!! :biggrin:

Beastlyqt

Reaction score
Thanks works perfectly but the dcs are annoying. Do I have to change the date back to 2014 while i'm in the crucible? And will this glitch stay after that?

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks works perfectly but the dcs are annoying. Do I have to change the date back to 2014 while i'm in the crucible? And will this glitch stay after that?
Q: Why do i get disconnected everytime.
A: I think the server does a date time check so now and then unless u keep chancing it every 5min to fix the disconnects lower the date a year every 5minutes.

this is how i solved the disconnects so from 2014 to 2013 to activate the glitch and then from 2013 to 2012 after 5min doesnt matter if ur in warp or ingame

Beastlyqt

Reaction score
Q: Why do i get disconnected everytime.
A: I think the server does a date time check so now and then unless u keep chancing it every 5min to fix the disconnects lower the date a year every 5minutes.

this is how i solved the disconnects so from 2014 to 2013 to activate the glitch and then from 2013 to 2012 after 5min doesnt matter if ur in warp or ingame
Do I have to do that EVERY 5 minutes or once after every crucible match?

oCandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I have to do that EVERY 5 minutes or once after every crucible match?
every 5min to prevent disconnects its not like its a big deal doesnt have to be precisely after 5min just do it midways a match when u die or respawn go in a corner or safe spot and do it it takes 5sec tops

Last edited:

Ceund

Reaction score
I've attempted to change the game time every 5 minutes and still will get disconnected.

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was doing this on the WEVE WOKEN THE HIVE mission to level up my rocket launchers. Worked beautifully. Spawn with 8 rockets every time?? Fvck yea!

This is also a godsend on the raid with all the wiping that goes on

Top Bottom