What's new

Patched (PS4 )Creator in MP & Make Props in Online sessions Seeable for other Players

• Thread starter FRAPZZHD
  • Start date
  • Views 14,092
Diagnostic

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can You see other players in online?

Meaning in mini-map/radar or in-game?

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Meaning in mini-map/radar or in-game?

Your minimap is the creator minimap, no freemode icons or player blips. You can only find people by following the sirens or looking around where a lot of traffic is spawning, or have a friend in party and session telling you where people are

Knoj_1

Knoj_1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was doing diff steps and some how the system thought I was in story mode while I was online I started creator whit my online character then spawned in creator in a story mode character I got a prompt message didn't accept now I'm stuck in the clouds

smkchronic

smkchronic

Reaction score
Sin$
can I teleport cargo from my ceo friend like when the 3 crates respawn in one vehicle? cuz I was not able to get inside of the truck/van... with the cargo on it, like no access

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
can I teleport cargo from my ceo friend like when the 3 crates respawn in one vehicle? cuz I was not able to get inside of the truck/van... with the cargo on it, like no access

You cannot get into mission vehicles. The only time you can spawn your friends back and forth during CEO work is when they have to run over a crate and pick it up and then get back to their office any way they can. Then you can have them get in your car and you can teleport them. You cannot however get into a truck full of supplies or the brickade or a van that needs to be transported by the players involved in the mission.

smkchronic

smkchronic

Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot get into mission vehicles. The only time you can spawn your friends back and forth during CEO work is when they have to run over a crate and pick it up and then get back to their office any way they can. Then you can have them get in your car and you can teleport them. You cannot however get into a truck full of supplies or the brickade or a van that needs to be transported by the players involved in the mission.

wiiich ****iiin suuucks LMAO rsss thanks buddy!!!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register