• Thread starter DiggerNick
  • Start date
  • Views 548
DiggerNick

DiggerNick

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sometimes when i want to start my console i press the power button, it starts to spin the fans then just cuts off and powers down, and it will keep doing that until i unplug all cables and replug them, i think it has something to do with the HDMI port on the back but i'm not really sure.
Once it's up and running and noone touches it it's fine. So i'm wondering if i should contact sony about this or not. The last time i sent it in it took over a month to get back. And i don't feel like waiting.

TL;DR: PS4 broken, not a major fault but annoying, wat do?

NerdDog

NerdDog

ⒶⒶⒶⒶⒶⒶⒶ
Reaction score
Hmmm thats really odd mate, is all the wires and stuff fine?

DiggerNick

DiggerNick

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Hmmm thats really odd mate, is all the wires and stuff fine?
yeh man i have two HDMI cables, and they have worked flawlessly with all my other devices since i bought them, and they still do.
And the power cable is brand new, bought it with the console.
The ps4 just starts up like normal, with a beep, then 2-4 seconds later you hear a click and it just shuts down. It's just to typical that this happens now because the day i got my console back my ISP started ****ing my fiber up making internet disconnect every 10 minutes and then reconnecting a couple of seconds later. So it just kicks me out of my current session. I'm getting another ISP tomorrow and now my console is bugging out.
All while Destiny beta is live. f***

Top Bottom